Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Long overdue intro

anton

I've been lurking on this forum for like a year now but kinda forgot to announce my presence. I now realize that's probably why some of my questions weren't taken seriously. I found out about lasers from StyroPyro's YouTube channel and am now regularly saving up for new laser builds.

Hi Anton,
here is the place to start, first and first safety glasses for the correct NM you will decide on. Also the smart you of lasers , glad you found us . Here you will use the search bar found below in white. Lots of awesome folks here , Enjoy..

Rich:)

Welcome, anton. Enjoy your stay here and if you have already done a reasonable search for an answer to a question without success, there are many her who will gladly try to help you.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome anton, it's never too late to make a welcome intro.! :yh:
Good luck on your upcoming new builds, and as others have said, "safety first".

yo, Anton, welcome, finally.
I've always loved your avatar buddy.

RB

:beer:

welcome :wave: hope you have a great time here
come to think of it... i never made an intro post here either... i think its too late but oh well

Last edited:
Anton has been here not much earlier than you, Merpie. It is never too late to do an intro thread. :D

Last edited:
:) Styro's video's probably have gotten lots of people interested in the hobby, welcome aboard brother of the collimated light!

A belated Welcome to the Forum Anton...
Better late than never... ;)

Jerry