Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

"LONG" OPEN CAN SLED GB!! <CLOSED>

Zom-B

Re: "LONG" OPEN CAN SLED GB!! OPEN TILL 20th!!

Sorry for the thread intrusion. I removed the post.

And about the 250mW vs 300mW, I forgot that I'm talking about a common Aixiz with acrylic lens. The 300mW can be achieved at the same current, but might rewquire a meredith glass lens or something better.

Zom-B said:
Sorry for the thread intrusion. I removed the post.

And about the 250mW vs 300mW, I forgot that I'm talking about a common Aixiz with acrylic lens. The 300mW can be achieved at the same current, but might rewire a meredith glass lens or something better.

sorry to jump at you Zom, I was arguing in another thread, and I was in that jumpy mood lol. What I meant was if you are gonna extract open cans, have a talk with a member named "TheMonk". He is doing this right now, and maybe you two could work something out.

The IR diode I HAVE to admit is a pain in the ASS to get out.

The Red one not so much though. Again if you talk with TheMonk you could start another thread, where maybe I could send people's orders to you for harvesting, and you could send it off to them. I would take no liability however if you accidentally happen to damage a diode, and shipping from you to the others is completely up to you.

sorry to jump at you,

amk

+1 for you for staying cool

Zom-B

Ok, I did not know TheMonk did extractions too, and even with a search I can not find evidence(though I believe you). Also, I don't try to get attention of people by first telling them how hard it is. I actually believe it is hard. It's at least harder than the PHR sleds, because they have ring shaped heat sinks and not closed heat sinks. (I hope we're talking bout the same heatsinks, otherwise they changed the design between H54N and H55N) Pulling the legs is a bit risky too, and I have destroyed some IRs this way.

lol dude, ask ANY member on LPF they can re-assure you that TheMonk sells these.

sorry i did not post i did not want my better half seeing my buying any more grate stuffish
again sorry if a problem let me know

heruursciences said:
Could you get 25 units of these for me  :p

sure!! Ill add you to the list, Pay up by the 19th or 20th. If you are US, add 1x International Shipping to your order (to cover additional fees (heavy package)) if you are NON-US, please add 2x International shipping.

payment sent for the two sleds i requested

I'll pay ya by the end of this week, lots of irons in the fire right now :eek:)

I'll take two of them. Heading to the payment page now. Glad I happened to see this before I spent more on entire drives!

all right im on a cruise ship goin to alaska, and Am paying a whooping $0.75 a minute for t3h internet!!!

*raises Prices on GB* LOL JK

OK back to business. Climback got your payment. Heruu, got yours, Mario, got yours, docjon got yours, and thats about it.

Ill be doing short updates/PM checks throughout the week.

regards,

amk

I'll take 1 in an AixiZ module...
Please solder wires to the + and - terminals, and remove the unused pin.

Spyderz20x6 said:

I don't think AMK is doing harvestings.

And holy crap, is it me or does your post count go fast [smiley=shocked.gif]

Spyderz20x6 said:

fluff is right, please read the thread before posting. We had this discussion, if you want it harvested, buy a harvested one from "TheMonk", try it yourself, or buy one here and send it to someone for harvesting.

regards,

amk