Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

List of host

Stein

Hello!

As the title imply's I would like a list of hosts and there corresponding heatsink. Thanks a'bunch!

-Stein

ARG

(Someone correct me if I am wrong)
I believe there is no current list of hosts, but feel free to make one :)

ARG

Eh, not really. I've looked into it. I'm going to work on making a list of them all in a few months :p

I guess you could make one with all the traditional hosts. But it really could be endless. I could take a big purple "eh we will call it a pleasure device" and put some laser parts in it. Voila. The 3W Phallic.

jimdt7

What's your price range? :thinking:
You could choose from chinese flashlight hosts to golden plated titanium ones! (BTW that would be epic) :p

Jim

Last edited:

Stein

Sorry, for the tall request! After a bit of research I have realized that this is nearly impossible.

ARG: Eh, not really. I've looked into it. I'm going to work on making a list of them all in a few months
I hope you're able to make a list of reasonable hosts, good luck!

Tmack

eba6y9aq.jpg

Zaser my favorite

Zaser, stacker, groovy, grenade, Ms v1-v2-v3-m4-v5, cypress pen, cypress full version, c6,c8,c11, dominator, 501B, mx900, kryton groove, smoothy, maglite, mxdl, ehgimus hosts (don't have names but there are many) uhmmmmm.
Any flashlight ever. Uhmmmmm,

Ascension, Ms ssw , mace of doom, any help guys.

Last edited:

IsaacT

Almost all of the hosts I get are by Ehgemus and are one off unique hosts.

IsaacT

I have a couple Ehgemus host reviews coming up that will showcase some of my favorites. I swear I spend money on hosts before I even know what I want in them.

PP - MY Cypreus host came in. Cant wait til I get home today to look at it and then order a diode!

Last edited:

Tmack

Lol. I have a host problem too. Since I know I can always get the diodes, I tend to buy hosts before the last 5 have been finished :p