Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Limited Edition Lyra Gold

Don't you think it's over the top kinda seems gives off a first impression of (Yeah, i'm rich that's why i have a GOLDEN laser)

You don't exactly want to give off that impression in work though..especially work like lawyers in a business environment

I figure if you give presentations you want to look your best, and if you're going to spend money on nice shoes, coats and watches then your laser should look classy as well.

Does she wear gold plated watches and rings, fake leather shoes, and faux fur coat? LOL

At least the paint won't chip away like it does with cni pen. :wave:

No, it will just wear off on all the edges LMAO.

Sorry, I think its lame.

mrbear

maybe because i want it for indoor experience without laser glasses which kills the laser radiation? yeah its true it´s "only" gold-coated, but in my opinion it looks quite nice! third thing is that my dad collect gold fountain pens and maybe i give the lyra to him as a christmas gift. lasers aren´t familar to him and i don´t want that he injures his eyes.

I'm confused. Other than the fact that it's under 5mW, what makes the gold one more "eye safe" than any other sub-5mW greenie?

It is sweeet. I wanted this one but... I think getting my dilda gold plated would just look fuuuuny. Lolol.

Yobresal got this. I dont know if he received it yet , but yes , real pics would be nice..