Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Light Fuse and RUN !!

If the Chinese CCP takes over the business world we are all screwed, that government even regulates what you are allowed to believe. The thought police are here.

You would think after this corona virus snafu China would be less aggressive, maybe it was just a ranging laser ?

OK...yea...MMMM??? Could be ???... But...I still see dArpa #1....gett'n his shorts in a bunch !! !! ...Mirrored surfaces on all drones ???

Maybe or a super ceramic composite that withstands insane heat and burns away very slowly.

Of course, drones have become pretty much disposable.

Last edited:

Snecho

Saw this one of those buzzfeed type front browser pages. Knew someone would elaborate on it here :)

There's a joke to be made about the irony of people getting arrested for shining lasers at planes but now the government is doing it, but I can't find it 😂

Last edited:
HMMMMM ??? DEW for government's...Ka Ka Do Do for you !!! What a World...What a World !!! .....Yes...I smell yet another conspiracy !!
OMG.... Just viewed the video on " Mosaic Warefare "....Lotta nice Buzz words !!! hahaha....SO...." Let's watch that movie on Blinding Technique, and break for Lunch " hahaha
SO....As you can see dArpa has /is spending billions on NexGen warefare...OK....MMMMmmmm....As Teddy R said..." Walk softly....but carry a Big Stick "
But....It is a truly sad reality.....but as a specoes....we are no wear near stopping to beat each other over the head with a Big Club !!!
So it goes !!

CDBeam

Last edited: