Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lets get a raffle going

I cant donate anything sadly except money... Which I can only do if there is google checkout available as payment... an even then I cant pay much... :(

I will contribute with moral support lol...

Go everyone!! YAY!!!

daguin

I cant donate anything sadly except money... Which I can only do if there is google checkout available as payment... an even then I cant pay much... :(
I will contribute with moral support lol...
Go everyone!! YAY!!!

When it happens -- buy tickets :)

Peace,
dave

ahhh i was one of those john, but I'm happy i paid for the peace of mind to get 5mw

Why not ask focalprice, DX kaidomain, o like, rayfoss, ledshoppe, and others to donate? CNI yagoo or viasho :)

I mean itd be cheap publicity for them, and everyone checks the thread for free stuff

ahhh i was one of those john, but I'm happy i paid for the peace of mind to get 5mw

Why not ask focalprice, DX kaidomain, o like, rayfoss, ledshoppe, and others to donate? CNI yagoo or viasho :)

I mean itd be cheap publicity for them, and everyone checks the thread for free stuff

Thats a good idea. I mean, even if they donated a $30 pointer they'd still get good publicity.

Hello any-one I have a few pot modded dx true 5's slapping out 50+ mW i could throw in

It's not much, but I will donate a red husky host with a sleeve for rcr2 batteries, a heat sink, and rkcstr driver.
Batteries, diode and aixiz module not included because I don't have any.