Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Legendary quotes

^^ She was a little phsyco but was the best sex ever! She would try anything once or twice and the great thing was she didn't want a relationship she just wanted sex.

I really miss her sometimes, I think I still have fingernail scares on my ass!:eg:

Last edited:
I could tell you stories about her and her step sister, but it is X rated!

They other day I was busting my GFs chops, and told her she likes big, fat, huge c**k. She said 'eeew'. I said I have never known a woman who said 'eeew' with mentioning a of a fat c**k. Then I said, 'Then again you dont have a c*nt punched out to the size of a tuna can yet". ^^

Heard this story from a friend...

Train driver over loud speaker: "Please ensure that you take all your personal items with you and if you do happen to leave anything behind, make sure it is something I am able to use, wear or sell."

HIMNL9

bobhaha;827816"Please ensure that you take all your personal items with you and if you do happen to leave anything behind said:
Well, at least, it was a honest sentence ..... :p :crackup:

Almost only counts in horseshoes, sex, hand grenades, and thermonuclear devices.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

^ ^^ Aww, that's bad, this means i count little ..... i only have a 100HP diesel SW car, a pair of biochemical hand grenades, and only 1 thermonuclear device ..... :p :eg:

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on !

Eleanor Roosevelt

It was the night before christmas, and all through the house, everyone felt shitty, even the mouse!
Dad at the whore house, Mom smokin` grass and I'd settled down for a nice piece of ass.
Then out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my piece to see whats the matter!
He came down the chimney like a bat outta hell, I knew right away that the fat fucker fell.
He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber dick for my brother the queer.
He rose up the chimney with one hell of a fart, that son-of-a-bitch blew my chimney apart!
He swore and he cursed as he flew out of sight, piss on you all, and have one hell of a night!
MONEY IS SHORT, TIMES ARE HARD, HERE'S YOUE FUCKIN CHRISTMAS CARD!!!!!!