Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lbo

BTW I never said that you ATTACKED anyone... just replying to your
post about Frosty proving what he stated (that you had deleted)....:cool:

Jerry

i didnt delete anything from my post. its the same as when i first posted it except for the part where i was making clear that that i wasnt helping frosty like he thought i was.

to be honest this is looking more like a case of MYOB all the time... what the f*#K makes you think i editied anything out of my post?

ndrew2505
If you are helping Laugh at me Isn't that the same thing as Attacking me?¿:whistle:

no.i was laughing more at the situation until you sent me that pm...

Last edited:

i didnt delete anything from my post. its the same as when i first posted it except for the part where i was making clear that that i wasnt helping frosty like he thought i was.

to be honest this is looking more like a case of MYOB all the time... what the f*#K makes you think i editied anything out of my post?

no.i was laughing more at the situation until you sent me that pm...

Temper Temper
That's not what you said in the PM
You Said
i wasnt helping you. i was helping laugh at you. prove him wrong...

Last edited:
Temper Temper

then why dont you post the pm and ill post the 2 you sent me? i was laughing at the comment ben made saying "so you penciled a 17 in?" when you sent me a pm thanking me, yes it made it that much more funny b/c you assumed something. you and laserbee both seem to be making assumptions at the moment..

All I'll say is that regardless of all the mouths running in this thread (most of whom have no real connection to the sale as they have no intention of buying) the correspondence I have had with Frosty and my examinations of various emails between him and a genuine, bona-fide Coherent representative leads me to believe without a doubt that these are genuine.

That said, I think everyone not interested in buying this item should STFU.. myself included. Frosty has made every effort to prove that these items are genuine, and short of mounting one in front of a pump beam, I can't see what else he can do.

Temper Temper
You Said
i wasnt helping you. i was helping laugh at you. prove him wrong...

Hey Frosty...
why do you keep poking the bear.....:wtf:

@EF... you are absolutely correct..:cool:

Jerry

ElektroFreak
Thank you
You are a Man of Honor! You have earned all my Respect and I think every one here should add to your Reputation!
It takes guts to be a stand up person! You sir are a stand up person.
You Need any help email me and I will do my very best. You Have Made a Friend!

LaserBee Thank you
You my Friend I would stand up to anyone for, so when Drew started messing with you that's when I got mad. If you noticed I kept my composure until he started in on you and that's when I said its time to stand along side my friend. after all you did not leave me hanging I was not going to leave you hanging.
and as for poking the bears they are only teddy bears and full of stuffing they did every thing But straight out call me a Liar. When they were wrong.
I mean anytime I post anything over here I go through h@#L and I was nice about it.

Ndrew I posted all 3 PM's the first time. its on the second page. about midway. #44 to be exact

Last edited:
man your still going on about that? i never "attacked". i merely stated that you should prove ben wrong since even you said you had the documents/info. you brought this on yourself. me and laserbee are fine. we finished discussing the situation in pm's. to be from a "mature" laserist forum you dont show very much maturity... its over and done. get over it.

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

heruursciences Once again Sorry about the mistake

jander6442 Thank you as well You two are Good people.

Thank you

ndrew2505
Your Opinion is that of a hot air balloon, its only a big thin shell full of hot air.
And for your info I have sent it to Laserbee and ElektroFreak and jander6442 because
You called me a LULZ...

WOW... i just saw this... you dont know what lulz even means... maybe this will help you...

Urban Dictionary: lulz

its not a derogatory term in anyway. is that why you think i "attacked" you?

FrostyTheDadMan, aside from all of the reasons listed in this thread that prove you wrong, you're totally right.

Easy now.. I think we're past the point when that was posted so I really think it would be wise if we just move on.. As always, a lot of stuff got said that probably shouldn't have and as always people are dragging things on.

My issue with this whole thing is that from the moment this guy came here to post about his crystals everybody jumped him. I can't see any cause for this.. what's the reason? Somebody please tell me.. What the f*ck is the reason? There is no f*cking reason. Now I'm not going to get into who's saying what for what reason, because I don't have a degree in psychology, but f*ck people if we're going to have a functional community here we've got to stop trying to jump all over each other for no reason. It makes us look childish. FUCK@!!!!!!!!!@!$E#@$#@%$W

[\RANT]

not that anyone cares or will listen...
I pointed out to him that the case did not match the crystal, that is a fact, plain and simple. He told me I was full of it, and it went downhill from there....

Last edited:
Easy now.. I think we're past the point when that was posted so I really think it would be wise if we just move on.. As always, a lot of stuff got said that probably shouldn't have and as always people are dragging things on.

My issue with this whole thing is that from the moment this guy came here to post about his crystals everybody jumped him. I can't see any cause for this.. what's the reason? Somebody please tell me.. What the f*ck is the reason? There is no f*cking reason. Now I'm not going to get into who's saying what for what reason, because I don't have a degree in psychology, but f*ck people if we're going to have a functional community here we've got to stop trying to jump all over each other for no reason. It makes us look childish. FUCK@!!!!!!!!!@!$E#@$#@%$W

[\RANT]

i would agree but as you can see from where i quoted him above he attacked me b/c he didnt know what LULZ meant and instead of asking/google-ing he jumps at me like i called him some kind of derogatory name. i think i should get an apology since the whole misunderstanding was his fault.

Sorry for the wierd double post..

Andrew, like i said, he probably was on edge because of the way things always tend to go here. Let me ask you: Do you really ever see me do business here?... NO and it's because of shit like this. this is not aimed only at you, almost all of us are guilty of perpetuating an argument, but really, there's no reason.. I'll refer you to below..

^Did you call the guy Ben? Seriously, man. If you didn't call the guy and at least make an effort to prove your side of this then there's no reason to keep this up. As it stands right now Frosty's done more to vindicate himself than you have to prove your side. Now that's a fact.

@Drew: Easy now.. I think we're past the point when that was posted so I really think it would be wise if we just move on.. As always, a lot of stuff got said that probably shouldn't have and as always people are dragging things on.

My issue with this whole thing is that from the moment this guy came here to post about his crystals everybody jumped him. I can't see any cause for this.. what's the reason? Somebody please tell me.. What the f*ck is the reason? There is no f*cking reason. Now I'm not going to get into who's saying what for what reason, because I don't have a degree in psychology, but f*ck people if we're going to have a functional community here we've got to stop trying to jump all over each other for no reason. It makes us look childish. F**K@!!!!!!!!!@!$E#@$#@%$W

[\RANT]

Last edited:
My issue with this whole thing is that from the moment this guy came here to post about his crystals everybody jumped him. I can't see any cause for this.. what's the reason? Somebody please tell me.. What the f*ck is the reason? There is no f*cking reason. Now I'm not going to get into who's saying what for what reason, because I don't have a degree in psychology, but f*ck people if we're going to have a functional community here we've got to stop trying to jump all over each other for no reason. It makes us look childish. F**K@!!!!!!!!!@!$E#@$#@%$W

[\RANT]

-Reading the posts on their forum, all I read is, LPF this, LPF that. They make it a habit of bashing on this forum and its members, calling us everything in the book behind our backs (yeah extremely mature, right?). So when he can't sell his crystal on the "mature forum" he comes onto the forum that he so loves to hate and expects what? A warm welcome? A pina colada? A couple Ukrainian strippers?

-All he has done on this forum is bash members, the whole fake 150mw fiasco comes to mind. You guys might be buds on the other forum and surely have to right to defend him...but I for one don't approve of his "mature" attitude.

Makes us look childish? I have had more constructive conversations with 12 year old's that I have seen dadman have with anyone on this forum. My .02, however little it might be worth.

Who... you guys... be clear...:thinking:

BTW... I'll have a Pina Colada and a couple of Ukrainian strippers
please-490.gif

Jerry

-Reading the posts on their forum, all I read is, LPF this, LPF that. They make it a habit of bashing on this forum and its members, calling us everything in the book behind our backs (yeah extremely mature, right?). So when he can't sell his crystal on the "mature forum" he comes onto the forum that he so loves to hate and expects what? A warm welcome? A pina colada? A couple Ukrainian strippers?

-All he has done on this forum is bash members, the whole fake 150mw fiasco comes to mind. You guys might be buds on the other forum and surely have to right to defend him...but I for one don't approve of his "mature" attitude.

Makes us look childish? I have had more constructive conversations with 12 year old's that I have seen dadman have with anyone on this forum. My .02, however little it might be worth.

I'm talking about here on LPF, in this thread.. I don't care about what happens elsewhere when I'm talking about things that happened here. It's irrelevant.

My purpose in posting that is not to point accusatory fingers, I'm just saying that stupid crap like this needs to stop. Plain and simple.. and nothing more. As I said, we're all guilty at one point or another.