Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazerer & paypal

Ok, I ordered from the lazerer website and an email saying "Your order has been recieved and will be processed once payment has been confirmed" How do I confirm the payment?

DJNY

To be 100% sure you better contact the support.

But my guess is that this is going to get smooth. If not, they'll contact you!

alright so let me try and help; you placed an order and used the paypal option correct? you put your paypal email address in the correct spot on the checkout page on lazerer?
if yes to both then just check back on your paypal and Max will send you the invoice and then you pay it there. max will then update your order on lazerer to say payment recieved then it will say processing order and finally shipped with the tracking number. my order is below as an example of what you will see:

20/02/2013 Pending
20/02/2013 Pending Payment request sent. Our paypal is mswh2008@gmail.com.Please reply to this email once the payment is made. Have a nice day.
20/02/2013 Processing Payment received, your order will be processed as soon as possible. It will usually take about 10-14 days delivery to most destination after it was sent. You will receive another email from us once it is shipped. Thanks for your support.Have a nice day.
25/02/2013 Processed unit ready, awaiting for shipment
27/02/2013 Shipped We would like to notify you that your order was shipped. Depending on where you lived in, it will usually take 7-14 business days to arrive.

The tracking number of your package is (LK---------HK). You may track your order on the following page:

http://usps.com/

Please kindly note that sometime it may take up to 48 hours ( business time, SAT & SUN not included ) for the tracking result to show up on the internet. If you are not be able to track you package at the moment, Please try again later. Thanks for your support on LAZERER.

hope this helps and if not contact max at lazerer@gmail.com and he will be glad to help you. max is a great guy to deal with and will go out of his way to fix any problems :)

Thank you for the help. I'm being too impatient. And yes, I did choose paypal. I'm just wondering why I was sent an email of my purchase and not charged it on the paypal account

max cant "charge" you on your paypal account, he can only send a request of funds which you'd have to accept or decline. it should be there within the next 24 hours. need to remember although its 8:48 PM here, its more like 8:48 AM there, let them wake up some :tired:

EDIT: btw which laser did you pick up? and expect 2-3 weeks for delivery, it may be as quick as 1-2 weeks though

Last edited:
I'm buying a 2nd 1.5W RIFLE, I had a friend to all of this for me the first time. 2 should be enough to do the research project me and my professor are planning. And I ordered the "fast" shipping method sticking to my impatient nature lol.

well max will treat you right, rifle's are a killer host IMO and im jealous

The order was clarifiyed last night. He DID need to wake up lol. He sent the payment request at 10:26 p.m.last night (past my bedtime) and I paid at 6:32 am today 3/19/13. The payment was register as completed around 9:00 a.m. today as well. Hopefully I'll be recieving it soon

see, have faith in max :na: but anyways glad to hear everything went through and it will be shipped soon. cant wait to see this experiment of yours. BTW what exactly is your project?

It's not really an experiment. It's research in holographic projectors. i can't go into detail about it but its kinda of like this type of projector:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5OV_BJreTA

It works similar to the earth's weak magnetic field, which safely protects the against "gamma" rays the sun emits, while allowing the air to become excited and emit certain colors as a result.

seems very interesting but past my knowledge......wish you luck with your research and let us know the findings, if you can

How long does Max take to reply to emails? I've been waiting a couple days at this point, am not "worried" as no money is committed yet, but am just curious.

It works similar to the earth's weak magnetic field, which safely protects the against "gamma" rays the sun emits, while allowing the air to become excited and emit certain colors as a result.

The earth's magnetic field doesn't protect against gamma (or other electromagnetic) radiation; the atmosphere does that. The magnetic field does deflect charged particles, e.g. protons and whatnot. Thus arise the auroras and Van Allen belts.

Last edited:
Approximatly 1-3 days. I emailed him asking about tracking information on tuesday and
heard back from him last night. Granted I made close to a $300 purchase so that might be why I got a response