Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer now offering 1.5W Rifle

Nimoxp

RIFLE 445nm - 1.5W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer

I just made my order for a 1.2W, and now I see this. I am a bit upset.:yabbmad:

edit: I noticed they have a 150mW green Tiny532 now. I own a 100mW 532 and it is one of my favorites cause it is so small and powerful. Batteries have a great life to, so I will be getting a few of those. The only problem with those is the lens get dirty very easily.

Last edited:

Blord

No need to get upset. If the laser didn't shipped yet, mail them for an order change. Most shops are willing to do this.

Last edited:

Nimoxp

Nope it shipped. It's sitting in Chicago sitting at Butterfly Post Office. I'm guessing it's a customs office. :gun:

Fair chance you're actually better off with the 1.2W version.

Versus the 1.5W, without an LPM you will not be able to see any difference.

Considering chances are, only the driver is different on the two lasers, the 1.2W will handle heat from the diode better.

Nimoxp

Fair chance you're actually better off with the 1.2W version.

Versus the 1.5W, without an LPM you will not be able to see any difference.

Considering chances are, only the driver is different on the two lasers, the 1.2W will handle heat from the diode better.

That's good to hear. The part about not being able to tell the difference from the eye. I assumed that it might be Brighter in the sky, but I do remember reading from someone that it was hard to tell the difference between a 1W and 2W blue laser by just looking at it.

I don't know enough about lasers and lightwaves yet to understand why it wouldn't be much Brighter.

RIFLE 445nm - 1.5W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer

I just made my order for a 1.2W, and now I see this. I am a bit upset.:yabbmad:

edit: I noticed they have a 150mW green Tiny532 now. I own a 100mW 532 and it is one of my favorites cause it is so small and powerful. Batteries have a great life to, so I will be getting a few of those. The only problem with those is the lens get dirty very easily.

I had ordered $30 glasses with the 1.2W, i emailed max and he answered in less than 24h saying that he cancelled the extra pair of glasses and would send me the 1.5W one :D

Andre.

Probably the only website that can be trusted on selling a "1.5W" blue laser.

Lazerer is such a great company.
Im so glad Max added new inventory.
i thought he was going to drop out of the biz when i saw most of the product was out of stock. i worried about that.
glad everything is all good and normal :)

Nimoxp

I had ordered $30 glasses with the 1.2W, i emailed max and he answered in less than 24h saying that he cancelled the extra pair of glasses and would send me the 1.5W one :D

Andre.

I'm glad to hear that. I hope it was my post that showed you that they had that new laser available!

I have also had Max make changes for me. He is great. He even threw in some free Flash Paper. They are great.

Last edited:

9Ring

I recently got a WarnLaser 1.5 watt Blue......came in a case with 5 lens and charger.

It looks EZACTYLY LIKE the Rifle 1.5 watt Blue. I'm betting besides the engraving logo on its the same unit. I don't have a LPM though i have another tested 1.5 watt Mini Sabre

And with fresh charged batteries in both....they appear close. The Warns beam is rectangular.....but they equally burn black plastic at the same distance instantly.

I got warnlasers inside a week from actual order date. DHL ftw.

When i get he Rifle i will let others know if i think its the same unit.

The host as i said is EXACTLY the same. the case and lens are too! as per website picture

Last edited:
The host as i said is EXACTLY the same. the case and lens are too! as per website picture

The reason for this is that both companies buy the cases from the same manufacturer, maybe even the whole laser.

9Ring

The reason for this is that both companies buy the cases from the same manufacturer, maybe even the whole laser.

If thats so.....Warnlaser gives you the case, goggles and charger ( cheapo wall) and 5 lens included in thier much lower price.

shipped in under one week from China to Florida US.

just saying....maybe Warn is worth a try.

I'll have both eventually Rifle is coming.

Last edited:
If thats so.....Warnlaser gives you the case, goggles and charger ( cheapo wall) and 5 lens included in thier much lower price.

shipped in under one week from China to Florida US.

just saying....maybe Warn is worth a try.

I'll have both eventually Rifle is coming.

No, it really isn't.

Warnlasers is a company that has been very deceptive in the past, selling ridiculously overpriced underspec lasers to people who are too gullible.

Lazerer has a good reputation for both support, and being on spec.

There is also the price difference to consider... for $50 more you spent on warn, I hope the goggles, case, and charger are VERY nice.

Lastly, there is just no way they are making a 2W laser in that host. I mean it's doable, but requires a completely difference design approach internally.... with the standard brass heatsink used in that host, a diode running at 2W will be overheating badly.

Power Supply: 16340 X 2pcs
Working Voltage: DC 4.2V
Trigger Voltage DC 2.8V

Diode Life Time: >5000 Hours
Beam Divergence: <1.2mRad

*Cough* Pure bullsh#t *cough*

9Ring

No, it really isn't.

Warnlasers is a company that has been very deceptive in the past, selling ridiculously overpriced underspec lasers to people who are too gullible.

Lazerer has a good reputation for both support, and being on spec.

There is also the price difference to consider... for $50 more you spent on warn, I hope the goggles, case, and charger are VERY nice.( don't forget the lens too..lol)

Lastly, there is just no way they are making a 2W laser in that host. I mean it's doable, but requires a completely difference design approach internally.... with the standard brass heatsink used in that host, a diode running at 2W will be overheating badly.

*Cough* Pure bullsh#t *cough*

Ok well i'm new. I'm happy to learn.

did get it quick though. Its probably a 1.2 watt Having a known real 1.5 watt Minisabre from danefex.

I think its Ok for a first time buy. Like i said....got it inside a week.

The Rifle 1.5 shipped out a few days back. its in the US already. So i will be able to a least eyeball the differences.

Why does LPF allow them to advertise here? Now i feel bad:cryyy:
Its not possible that Warn is doing better.....after all they have been around awhile. don't scammer companies usually fold under the scrutiny of experts.

oh well live and learn.

Last edited:
Why does LPF allow them to advertise here? Now i feel bad:cryyy:
Its not possible that Warn is doing better.....after all they have been around awhile. don't scammer companies usually fold under the scrutiny of experts.

oh well live and learn.

A paid for advertisement does not constitute an endorsement. If you would be so kind as to donate to keep the forum going to the tune of whatever Warn pays, I'm sure c0ldshadow would be happy to use funds from you on lieu of continuing to have the banner ad.

Is it possible they got better... not really... if anything the number of stupid people online has only increased, and let's face it, idiots are the bread and butter of scammers.