Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer - LZBH 100mw Green Laser

So I had been charging my batteries for a few hours and the green lights appeared to show the batteries are charged, tried to light a match with the beam focused for about 20 seconds and nothing, not even smoke, nor a mark left on the match. It won't even have an affect on Electrical PVC tape. The only thing I can seem to do with it is pop balloons.

The weird thing is, out of the box it burned a few matches really well... so no idea whats happened. If I send it back I will see if Max will let me exchange it for a violet lazer instead :/

Watch out for double posting. Some members here hate that and will tear you apart for it. Just use the edit button to avoid any unwanted troubles. Joker is a great guy and youd be happy with buying from him

Watch out for double posting. Some members here hate that and will tear you apart for it. Just use the edit button to avoid any unwanted troubles. Joker is a great guy and youd be happy with buying from him

Ah sorry, had no idea. Thanks for the heads up.

Just saw that you´re from Europe.

I can also help you out.

Have 2pcs of this laser brand new here. Just bought them for testing:
LZCB - CYBER 532nm 100mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer

Would ask $50 with charger and battery before shipping.

PM me if interested.

PM'd :)

Last edited:

Pman

I think he posted the box pics because my cat loves boxes:)

After all this I might even ask for a refund and just put the money towards my new airsoft gun! ;)

I'm looking at getting the SRC G36C

G36C = My favourite gun ;)

i would agree with you on that. the G36C is quite sexy but my list of favorite guns is also very long: Scar-H, G36C, ACR :) P90, UMP, RSASS, Thompson, Knight’s SR-25, POF-USA P-415 and Panzerschrek because the blast shield looks too cool. the list probably goes on and on but thats all i could think of off the top of my head. the ACR is at the top of the list :)

i would agree with you on that. the G36C is quite sexy but my list of favorite guns is also very long: Scar-H, G36C, ACR :) P90, UMP, RSASS, Thompson, Knight’s SR-25, POF-USA P-415 and Panzerschrek because the blast shield looks too cool. the list probably goes on and on but thats all i could think of off the top of my head. the ACR is at the top of the list :)

I definitely have a soft spot for the ACR, as well as Scar H! Also like the M21 (from Call of Duty 4)

I'm assuming you go to Airsoft Skirmishes? I've only been once myself, going again this Sunday, and on my 3rd game I get my UKARA license that lets me buy Realistic imitation firearms!!!
That'll be when I get my G36C. I know I'll have the ridiculous temptation to walk outside my house with it to see how people react, but I'd probably be shot by police so I won't be doing that! xD

I definitely have a soft spot for the ACR, as well as Scar H! Also like the M21 (from Call of Duty 4)

I'm assuming you go to Airsoft Skirmishes? I've only been once myself, going again this Sunday, and on my 3rd game I get my UKARA license that lets me buy Realistic imitation firearms!!!
That'll be when I get my G36C. I know I'll have the ridiculous temptation to walk outside my house with it to see how people react, but I'd probably be shot by police so I won't be doing that! xD

nope dont play airsoft, looking to get a airsoft gun though. i shoot real guns. just got my cert to get my concealed carry license :) wont be buying a gun for a while though. i want to find a range that i can rent the ACR, already found one with a P90 but its for sale. maybe ill pretend to be interested just to shoot it :) :) :)

nope dont play airsoft, looking to get a airsoft gun though. i shoot real guns. just got my cert to get my concealed carry license :) wont be buying a gun for a while though. i want to find a range that i can rent the ACR, already found one with a P90 but its for sale. maybe ill pretend to be interested just to shoot it :) :) :)

Ohhh right I see. Haha, my mum would like the P90 as they use it in Stargate xD

Update: Just to confirm (getting back on topic) I fully charged my batteries (even left the protected ones on over night) and the laser still does not burn matches, nor does it have much of an affect on anything else other than balloons. And I can see two beams as well as small ray of light veering off to the right straight from the head of the laser, so not sure what that is about. Anyway, the laser isn't performing as expected so I'm gonna be returning it to Max.

Just for the record, my '1mw' eBay pen gave a brighter beam than my 100mw Lazerer. Given Lazerers reputation on here though, I guess I just got unlucky!

Last edited:
max will be glad to help you out. he was great when i needed to replace my laser and the replacement came in at a higher power :) make sure to ask for a new output graph