Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer is AMAZING

MaxLZR

Re: Problems with lazerer

Hello, on the 16th I ordered a laser module from lazerer and still have not recieved it yet.... I did not have an account on lazerer when I ordered it so I cannot check the status of it. So on the 26th I made an account on lazerer and ordered a laser with a power certificate and batteries well... It is still pending 3 days later :( so how long does lazerer usually take for orders? I am not a very patient person :whistle: . Also on a side note the items are still in the cart for some reason even though I already checked out and paypal has sent the money ...:thinking: So yeah any help ?? Thanks :D

Hi Brendon,

This is Max from LAZERER. You can use the "Contact us" button as shown on our website to send us a email. Please don't worry I will check for the shipping status for you. Would you mind telling me your order number?

Well. If this doesn't make me want to order from Lazerer, I don't know what does.

Well done, Max.

Well done. (Salutes.)

Hi Brendon,

This is Max from LAZERER. You can use the "Contact us" button as shown on our website to send us a email. Please don't worry I will check for the shipping status for you. Would you mind telling me your order number?

It's all good max thanks for being so helpful :thanks:

Just edit your first post and you can change it there.

You need to Click Edit,

Then Advanced Edit,

And you're able to change the thread title:)