Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer and US customs

Rswitz

I live in the NYC area. I ordered two Lazerer lasers with lithium batteries. The tracking still has not updated from "Left Hong Kong for its destination on January 12th."

I am getting worried that it has been stopped at US customs because of the lithium batteries.

Anyone order lasers from Lazerer WITH lithium batteries, and get it seized by customs?

Blord

It is never a good idea to add batteries with the laser in the shipment. Batteries are another dangerous goods what can be the reason for problematic import.

I am sorry that I can't help you with this.

There is a low chance that your lasers were seized, but really, it's a very, very low chance.

I know it's hard to be patient, but give it more time... I had stuff show up, and still show as being in customs, and in china.

For the future, ORDER BATTERIES SEPARATELY. You won't really be paying anymore for them... just ask if you need advice on where to order from.

In Canada, you get charged additional taxes when you orders batteries. But not every time.

I got mine today with batteries.
The sticker on the package said "led flashlight and safety glasses." lol
Also, the "gift" option was checked.
Thanks Max!

Last edited:
I got mine today with batteries.
The sticker on the package said "led flashlight and safety glasses." lol
Also, the "gift" option was checked.
Thanks Max!

Same.

IMG_0842_zpsa165362a.jpg

I also had batteries sent with mine.

Rswitz

Incredible. I actually received the lasers today. Thanks for the help.

May review it tonight if I'm not busy. (Rifle 1.5w)

I have had tracking numbers from china never update.
I ordered parts from china five months ago, have already received them.
But to this day if I check the tracking number, it says in transit, miss sent.
I don't think they care to scan all items as they pass through the check points. Lol

Just placed a order from lazerer for a 100mw laser and im down in FL. wasnt too sure about customs but after i read this post i figured id go for it. ill let everyone know how it goes, fingers crossed. cant wait to post a review on it and beam shots (seems everyone here loves those)