Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lava Micro FlexDrive Driver (lavadrive2) fits pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got an email from Google checkout that my order was canceled. Never heard another word, just this cancellation. I placed the order on Feb 20th.

I just got an email from Google checkout that my order was canceled. Never heard another word, just this cancellation. I placed the order on Feb 20th.

I got the same. 1 for my order of flexdrives and 1 for my order of microboosts. I ordered some from the site mentioned above.

My Order shipped(!), just got the email 11:59 pm. Couldnt have come at a better time since my eghumus host came on Saturday and I've just been drooling over it all day...now just a few more days for the drivers :)

Good luck with your orders from the site i mentioned, hope they pull through for ya

Edit: Wiedmark, I just noticed that they(darnlasers) only ship to the continental United States...flexdrives are becoming a real pain in the @ss, hopefully they can make an exception for u

Last edited:

emgbtg

Orderd from danglasers.com as well. hopefully it will be a much faster turn around time.

edit: got an email that it shipped 5 mins afte this post lol

Last edited:
Orderd from danglasers.com as well. hopefully it will be a much faster turn around time.

edit: got an email that it shipped 5 mins afte this post lol

Awesome, I never got an email. Just my PayPal email.

Just checked the website, says they are sold out. Thats super fantastic.

Last edited:
Boosted240:

I bought 4 flex drives early this morning from bogartman on Ebay for $38ea and they have already shipped. If you really need some and can pay the extra He still has a few left, and he's located in the US. Hope this info is useful.

Boosted240:

I bought 4 flex drives early this morning from bogartman on Ebay for $38ea and they have already shipped. If you really need some and can pay the extra He still has a few left, and he's located in the US. Hope this info is useful.

Found it, thanks. I'm going to see if I can get my $$ back from danglasers. If I can then I will order from this guy.
Heard back from Danglasers, my order did ship yesterday, I just never got an email about it.

Last edited:

emgbtg

Found it, thanks. I'm going to see if I can get my $$ back from danglasers. If I can then I will order from this guy.
Heard back from Danglasers, my order did ship yesterday, I just never got an email about it.

Weird. they sent me an email of a scan of the receipt from the post office.

"Different" does sometimes seem weird! Instead of falling into the eBay/PayPal trap of falsely lower mailing prices and the automated online postage printing, DangLasers passes the savings along to customers! $33 is a much better price than $38 for a flexdrive, and Dang mails out the same day, everyday twice a day! Too bad they are temporarily out of them hard to get puppies.

"Different" does sometimes seem weird! Instead of falling into the eBay/PayPal trap of falsely lower mailing prices and the automated online postage printing, DangLasers passes the savings along to customers! $33 is a much better price than $38 for a flexdrive, and Dang mails out the same day, everyday twice a day! Too bad they are temporarily out of them hard to get puppies.

I ordered 6 on friday night at around 11:00pm. I then realized he only ships CONUS. I asked him if he was willing to ship to Canada to bill me an extra $20 for express shipping, otherwise just refund the PP payment. Saturday morning at around 8:00am he sent me an email saying he shipped it with express (before I even paid him the extra) and gave me the tracking number. I also asked him to mark it as gift with a low value however he said he couldn't and he didn't want to risk getting caught (which I am fine with) but he was nice enough to drop the value to $114.

This guy's (Rick) customer service is great. Unfortunately it appears I may have gotten unlucky, because it left the US on Monday and tracking still says it is en route to Canada. Whenever I get something shipped express, tracking always says it arrived and with customs by the next morning. Hopefully it ends up showing up.

Anyone having trouble ordering lately?
I ordered two flex and two boost. Then I got an email saying that the Flexdrive order was canceled because it was out-of -stock, but it has continued to show in stock on the web site.

Anyone having trouble ordering lately?
I ordered two flex and two boost. Then I got an email saying that the Flexdrive order was canceled because it was out-of -stock, but it has continued to show in stock on the web site.

Yes he is out of stock. He just has not updated his website.

Yes he is out of stock. He just has not updated his website.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered two boost also, hopefully those will come(the order hasn't been cancelled.)
They are great drivers and easy to use. Hopefully he gets some more in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.