Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasersaber video Review! never before seen footage

Re: Lasersaber video Review! never before seen foo

As most lasers don't have an off/on button how do you make it stay on, using the laser saber?

Kenom

by making somthing inside the fitting to hold down the button. That's how he does it on the lasersaber for $99

**jamilm9 - did you look directly into your laser kenom?

**kenom - yeah, was the last thing i remember seeing, a buddy of mine is typing this message for me as we speak. I can't see sh**!

**jamilm9 - o noooz!!!

Still have your video review? It looks like the link is invalid now.

Now that IS cool!!! :drool:
And the concept of a video review wiith all the "basic" wavelengths was really, really nice. :beer:

I'd really like to REP ya for this one however...

He looked AT the aperture, but not into it...
...I just looked at the aperture from an angle...
Sigh, the problem is that these videos make it to a much broader audiance (much like Jay's Trekkie phaser host...) and the average viewer cannot tell the difference between looking directly at the laser and looking at the aperature from an angle...

I've only seen the Metacafe version (muted) and I cannot access the Youtube version from the office, but if you have not verbally clarified that one should never look directly into a laser then you should seriously consider editing that piece out... :-/

You know me & my stance on safety - I'm like FrothyChimp's unofficial proxy... :whistle:

HIMNL9

I just LOLed at some of the vids that are on YT, about lightsaber duels :p .....

I remember one of them from some months ago, when some thai peoples was making "show" fake duels with those plastic lightsabers, in a street ..... not too bad, except the fact that, if they had real lightsabers, a pair of them had self-cut their left arms at least 3 times, and one had already self-cut himself in half, LOL :D :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Kenom

well I do have mine up for sale.

I also removed the videos as I was getting tired of everyone calling me fat.

Last edited: