Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers in the Fog at midday

Nice vid, gonna have to take some pics next time i go night fishing, early morning has a fog across the water which will probably look cool

Nice vid - and TY to who posted and are helping our new member feel at home.

You know we have a member hooked when he asked about buying one for his Dad and his son..lol "A Family That Lases Together Stays Together"

Last edited:
Love the sound effects :p
-Shane

Definitely agree with Shane, plus the fact y'all are just shooting em out the car windows, Lol- That's great, nice vid Arjuna. :D +1
Cheers, :beer:
mdubbicus

Last edited:
I did this right after a heavy fog turned into a very very fine mist= no rain just a spritz
I moved the camera to get this and I turned it upside down-
I was facing the lasers from about 20 meters- and they were ending at my feet ==not going over my head. I do not often take any lasers outdoors when they can get wet- suggesting a plastic bag taped in place to protect.

tonite is a great night for laser & Moon shots its at the epogee(sp?) so it looks a lot bigger now- they say best time is at moon -set ~ 4 to 5 am or so.

normally fog shots are better berfor dawn but the way the OP has the dense forest is very nice.. fog at sunrise is nice too.

hak

Attachments

• JETL 250s(3) 532nm-445nm- 650mW .jpg
    JETL 250s(3) 532nm-445nm- 650mW .jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

ArJuna

Re: Lasers in the Fog at midday - New Video Added

Here is a cool video of the Jetlaser PL-E 445nm as it lights up the smoke in our campfire under windy conditions a few nights ago. We later talked to other campers who were in awe of the light show as it lit up the smoke layer high in the sky.

I did this right after a heavy fog turned into a very very fine mist= no rain just a spritz
I moved the camera to get this and I turned it upside down-
I was facing the lasers from about 20 meters- and they were ending at my feet ==not going over my head. I do not often take any lasers outdoors when they can get wet- suggesting a plastic bag taped in place to protect.

tonite is a great night for laser & Moon shots its at the epogee(sp?) so it looks a lot bigger now- they say best time is at moon -set ~ 4 to 5 am or so.

normally fog shots are better before dawn but the way the OP has the dense forest is very nice.. fog at sunrise is nice too.

both of these are also JETLASERS Lasers- a 1.5W 445 and a 500mW 532 that makes around 750 mW and a 400mW Pl C 532

hak
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^ added some info

many gather down the street from me around the bridge and cafe on the river and pop of firewaorks all night I like to light up their puffs of smoke and often wonder what those folks over there think on my lasers..

Last edited: