Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserpointerpro "1000mW" green handheld for $219

APEX1

I'm having trouble finding the video! Give me a little bit to find it! sorry lol I know its there!

Last edited:

APEX1

Here's one of the videos, I'll try and find the other one I was talking about! I guarantee you though, that laser is nowhere near 1w of 532

Last edited:
You will really like your Crown Upgrade 400. Mine peaked at 440mW and is very stable for a green. Sadly I can't find it. Not sure how the heck I lost it in my own house but it's been missing for a month now. It was my go to laser for traveling and camping, places I don't want to bring an expensive laser but want some power. Best 532 for the money if you ask me. 198$ for a well built true 400mW I'm suprised more people don't have them. Guess olike has a pretty questionable rep is why.

Here's one of the videos, I'll try and find the other one I was talking about! I guarantee you though, that laser is nowhere near 1w of 532

Hi,
Well being my 500mW 532nm from them puts out only 50mW i don't want to chance me spending money on another laser that won't spec. This was my first laser i bought a long time ago. Since then i built my own knowing whats inside and how it performs. Burnt one twice shy so to speak.. Thanks for finding the vid buddy..

Rich:)

Pman

I believe that same laser is now $139 now.
I also had purchased a 500mW crown a couple years ago and it's over 500mW.

Pretty nice video , I've ever seen a similar laser pointer , but that one is white not like this just black. "1w of 532" is nearly the high power

I may order one of these below from o-like just for fun, I don't want the case, battery, charger, glasses or silly caps, just the laser, I may email about just a laser, or just a module and I will put it into something extra solid.

Cool Special High Power 400mW Green laser torch/focusable [OL-GR-400] - $139.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

RT must be harvesting NUGM's I know they are MM but this is a pretty good deal with the copper HS, only what driver?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1W-to-1-4W-...745239?hash=item4aede45997:g:-SwAAOxyGxxSK7OM

BTW
Does anyone know a current source for the .5 watt and up separate crystal real deal modules?
800mwSEPERATE%20CRYSTAL%20module532_zpsvmzclufn.png

Last edited:

Benm

I would really order that o-like it as is... i doubt there would be a big price cut if you got it without accesories, and that case provides pretty good protection while shipping ;)

Also just getting the module will probably not get you ANY warrantee at all, while the complete product may have -some- when it arrives DOA (test before you disassemble obviously).