Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserpenshop.com?

kilter

Hello everyone!

I have just found this company called Laser pen shop. Their lasers are really cheap too! Before you say they are a scam, Check this out: Laser Power Meter 0-2W(New Arrival)

They actually carry LPM's to sell! This means that they have one themsleves. I emailed them about the Aoura 200mw red laser for 39 dollars. If it is actually 200mw then it is a great deal!:drool:

Kilter

djQUAN

I see they sell Laserbees. Jerry should know about them.

that is not a laserbee that ive ever seen, think they may be knock offs but will ask jerry

That is definitely not a LaserBee LPM... none of the LPM section LPM's are LaserBees, to my knowledge. Perhaps Jerry will clarify for us though. Everything else seems to have decently priced stuff though

Last edited:
ive informed Jerry and pointed him to this thread so we will wait on his reply to clear this info up

djQUAN

I saw Laserbees on the 'related products' section but didn't check them out.

attachment.php

Opened the links and yes I don't think they're any Laserbee product I've seen.

200~2500nm LaserBee Laser Power Meter

0~5W 200~2500nm LaserBee Laser Power Meter

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    126.3 KB · Views: 586
Hello everyone!

I have just found this company called Laser pen shop. Their lasers are really cheap too! Before you say they are a scam, Check this out: Laser Power Meter 0-2W(New Arrival)

They actually carry LPM's to sell! This means that they have one themsleves. I emailed them about the Aoura 200mw red laser for 39 dollars. If it is actually 200mw then it is a great deal!:drool:

Kilter
Yeah...

I would say that that site is run by a Scammer....

They DO NOT sell our products nor are those LPMs
our LaserBee LPM products.

We have not given this site the right to use our Trade
Marked LaserBee[FONT=&quot]™[/FONT] name.

I would stay far away from this blatant lying Scammer
site.

we've seen these LPMs for sale for about 3 years now.
We are hunting down the maker of those LPMs to make
them aware of the false and illegal labeling of their LPM
products by this site.

Thanks for the heads up...:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
Well, you're not successful until Chinese start making cheap knockoffs of your stuff :p

Really though, I think they just kinda figured "LaserBee" is a word for LPM we use around here, like a slang, not a brand. Unspoken rule is that owner of any large sale Chinese website must NOT speak English.

For example, this is in a product description of the only one LPM, out of three, that do not have "Laserbee" in their title:
Why not have a laserbee for testing your laser pointer collection?

Why not? Well maybe because that particular product costs 987.09 f**king dollars.

Last edited:
Well, you're not successful until Chinese start making cheap knockoffs of your stuff :p

Really though, I think they just kinda figured "LaserBee" is a word for LPM we use around here, like a slang, not a brand. Unspoken rule is that owner of any large sale Chinese website must NOT speak English.

For example, this is in a product description of the only one LPM, out of three, that do not have "Laserbee" in their title:

Why not? Well maybe because that particular product costs 987.09 f**king dollars.

Yeah their price is their LPM sales Killer.....
That's for a 2W meter. The other one is $1324.15
for a 5W meter.

You may be right in their use of the name but I can
still read "use a LaserBee for testing your Lasers"
into their wording.

I still don't want our product name associated with
some other unknown and untested LPM products
unless we authorize it.

Jerry

kilter

Well it was obvious that it was not a laserbee, it can still tell the power of their lasers! I emailed them about a two hudred miliwatt red laser pen:
My email to them:
Hello Laserpenshop!
I saw the auroa 200mw red laser pointer on your site. Is it actually 200mw?
If so, can it lite matches? Thank you very much:

> Jimmy

Their response:

We would say it if it can light matches,
For pen-style, we only have two kinds laser pens can light matches
there, but not this one. It is underspec. Really sorry! And that's why
it is so inexpensive.

I said:

Is it at least 100mw?

They have not responded yet.

Yeah their price is their LPM sales Killer.....
That's for a 2W meter. The other one is $1324.15
for a 5W meter.

You may be right in their use of the name but I can
still read "use a LaserBee for testing your Lasers"
into their wording.

I still don't want our product name associated with
some other unknown and untested LPM products
unless we authorize it.

Jerry

Oh, please don't take me wrong, I'm not defending them or anything, they are still wrong to use your branded name in their products, I'm just saying maybe it's not intentional, just some poor english skills and general ignorance of the terms we use.

You should probably let them know they are using a copyrighted name in wrong manner. It would probably take care of the problem.

Reactions: ARG

Bad post

Just writing "Bad site" don't say much. It can mean "fake site", "badly constructed site", "badly programmed site", "I didn't like the site", "I couldn't open the site", "I bought something and it didn't arrived site", "I don't know what I'm talking about site"...

:thinking: wtf

They, Hero, uses the word laserbee for the term laser meter like we use the word Kleenex for the word for tissue. when using the site look for the word REAL in the description. those are the binned lasers that are what they say they are.. the cheaper ones are unproven. Yes they are great at reverse engineering products. I have have conversation with her. they will make and produce anything you like cheaply. the lasers I have from Laser Pen Shop Im happy with. I had a couple duds but for the most part good lasers.
Unless you copyright in China there is no fighting it. I would order the LaserBee from here though since I know it is genuine and produced by forum members

I just wrote to the Lady that runs Laserpenshop and told them people are upset over this

Last edited:
I once bought three (terribly underspec) lasers from a website called LaserPenShoppe. Exact same website, colour scheme, etc. so I'm willing to bet it's the same people.

Anyway, the lasers got to me. Five months after I bought them, emailed, called, got a refund, and eventually forgotten about them.

So not a great experience, but if you looking for some cheap, weak pointers that might as well hitch hike to your house, they're your site of choice.

Last edited: