Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laserlands.net

Well considering the working current is "no" i wouldnt want to trust MY money with them its your call but i ghess if it doesnt work peoperly you can open a paypal dispute

I like how you asked about them AFTER you placed your order:thinking:

I've ordered from them before multiple times, it is NOT a scam site. The quality is run-of-the-mill Chinese cheap lasers, don't expect CNI quality. Lasers are usually on spec or within 25% of it, which is normal for cheap stuff from China. It is rare for anything to be above spec though. The data on the pages about duty cycle, divergence, or operating current is not accurate at all, for pretty much anything. You'll have to figure those out yourself.

Shipping takes a long time if you don't use the EMS option (expensive) but you will get your stuff.

In fact, I just recently ordered some IR filters from them about a week ago.

I ordered a 200mW green module from them about a month ago. The shipping took about 3 weeks but the laser works well. I'm not sure about the actual output of green light since I don't have a LPM but it is A LOT brighter than my 100mW green. If you got problems they respond pretty quickly.

heena

is this a legit site? i bought this 501-50mw Focusable Green Laser Pointer
a day ago but it seems fishy... anyone know anything on this site

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

heena lol what are u babbling about that doenst prove anything..

I won't buy anything from :(Laserlands:( anymore, they had a photograph of a much higher quality beam expander on their site than I received, what I got was a very cheap knock-off of what they were showing on their ebay page which was also much smaller than the one shown in their photo, sending me one with a 30mm diameter output lens instead of the 40mm output lens on their auction. When I complained, they of course had no recourse but to offer to have me ship it back for a refund. However, shipping many things to China from the USA is more expensive than the item you buy and they know it, laughing to the bank all the way knowing there is nothing we can do in that situation except loose more. Another member here bought a "200 mw" 532nm laser module which really put out about half that.

The problem with buying from China is that the USA subsidizes the cost for China to ship to the USA, but we pay full price to ship to China, bass awkward if you ask me. Too expensive to return the item and both the China sellers as well as ebay screw us when the seller is a scammer, selling far lower quality than they claim, far below spec or a different item all together. Ebay still makes money regardless.

If you want to buy from a reputable laser shop in China, try techhood http://stores.ebay.com/techhood

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for your concerns about laserlands.net. Laserlands.net had been hacked several months ago. And we have rebuilt the website and put it back online several weeks ago. Now our new website is SSL certificated and certainly safe to visit. Additionally, https://www.laserlands.net is friendly to mobile device like iPhones and android smart phones. Please feel free to contact us via Facebook, twitter, or website.

Some folk have had no problems ordering from them, I will say that, just that I felt their ebay listing for that beam expander was dishonest using a photo of a higher quality unit with a larger diameter aperture. What really got me going was although they offered a refund if I shipped it back, they continued to use that same photo, would not take it down. There was no mix-up in the order, they just liked the other photo better because they could sell more of them. Apparently, a lot of customers would do what I did, eat it due to the cost of shipping anything back to China being too high.

Here is the thread I started on the beam expander I bought from them:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/screwed-china-seller-again-laserlands-92216.html

Last edited:

GSS

This also would worry me if ordering.
You advertise a G2 lens at a decent price but it sure looks like a 3 element.:undecided:
I'm mentioning this because more also of the silliness of showing it being measured by calipers in 4 or 5 pictures??

Last edited:
My experience with laserlands 5mw 445nm pen for 20.00 was not good. I bought 2 units and both do not function any longer. Within 1 day of use both of them died. For reference, I am a trainer and use them as simple pointing devices during training classes. They were not used for extended periods of time, the batteries were inserted correctly. I feel like these units were sold at this price because they were of inferior quality. The hosts were very nice even though something with the electronics was faulty, either the diode or the driver.

Reactions: GSS
sorry to hear about this, can you let me know the ebay id and I will check the problem