Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow Hercules 650

Smeerworst, i have a bit silly question but i would really like to know if the Fan at this unit is blowing out the heat or does it suck in cool air ?

Smeerworst, i have a bit silly question but i would really like to know if the Fan at this unit is blowing out the heat or does it suck in cool air ?
Hi there... tested it..
it blows air out...
i'll try and shoot a video of it.

Greetings.

Last edited:
Interesting
Techlasers claim that the Titan series is manufactured by Shanghai Mojian Ltd.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080105054903/http://www.techlasers.com/pricecompare.html

45622637.jpg

Before they went out of business, I asked them for more info about that Shanghai Mojian Ltd.
All I've got from them is they still have a few titans in stock that will let them go for huge discounted price, and nothing about Shanghai Mojian.

BTW You've got a piece of art there Smeerworst +1 :beer:

Hah they lied. Its CNI which is both obvious as hell by design, parts, and labels... and if you ask one of the less ignorant live chat people from CNI ( Helps if you know them and they care enough to actually talk ) they will flat out tell you they made and sold them to WL // Techlasers. And they DO make them for laserglow.

-D

DJNY

Hah they lied. Its CNI which is both obvious as hell by design, parts, and labels... and if you ask one of the less ignorant live chat people from CNI ( Helps if you know them and they care enough to actually talk ) they will flat out tell you they made and sold them to WL // Techlasers. And they DO make them for laserglow.

-D

Right.

Maybe I'm getting old...maybe its too late to be online (4am) Is this sarcasm or agreeing? :undecided:

Here ya go smeer:

And is that an nag champa agrabetti incent stick?
-Dustin

Last edited:
Maybe I'm getting old...maybe its too late to be online (4am) Is this sarcasm or agreeing? :undecided:

Here ya go smeer:

And is that an nag champa agrabetti incent stick?
-Dustin

Yes it is ^^

Thnx for the video screen.
Allready wondered how to do that.

Greetings.

Yes it is ^^

Thnx for the video screen.
Allready wondered how to do that.

Greetings.

You see in the address bar when you are on the video on youtube? There will always be a v= somewhere in there. Just Copy paste everything after the V= and put it between a [ yt ] (v= here) and a [ /yt ] no spaces :) ill make a pic for you to show.

LOVE nag champa! Its the only incents I burn, got about 9 40g boxes of it I scored on ebay for $15 shipped :D

-Dustin

EDIT: heres the pic to show what part of the URL im talking about :)
yttags.png

So when you add that into the post it will look like this on your screen:
yttags2.png

but after you hit enter and post what you said, the video will turn up as it did up there ^

Last edited:

DJNY

Instead of typing in the [yt ]code after v=[/yt], you can also use the youtube button in the message options ;)

Last edited:
You see in the address bar when you are on the video on youtube? There will always be a v= somewhere in there. Just Copy paste everything after the V= and put it between a [ yt ] (v= here) and a [ /yt ] no spaces :) ill make a pic for you to show.

LOVE nag champa! Its the only incents I burn, got about 9 40g boxes of it I scored on ebay for $15 shipped :D

-Dustin

EDIT: heres the pic to show what part of the URL im talking about :) Link removed*

Ahh thnx for the info :beer:

Looks easy once you know it..

About the sticks ^^

Yeah those sticks are nice ^^
It also tested the lasers fan and puts a nice smell in my room :D

Cheers..

p.s. what do you think about the added pictures in first post ?
Sinds you complained about it hating it.. i added more 4 you.

Last edited:
Just ordered the Sony HDR-CX700VE camcorder to make some video's :)

Please for the rest... Keep this thread as clean as possible.

maybe (well im certain) i will buy lenses to go with it and take video's from tall buildings so i can target from miles away :D

Would you folks like that ?

Greetings,

Smeerworst.

Last edited:

viro

great review! but i always wonder why they rate this lasers as calss 3B? wiki says every laser of 500mW + is class4.

Where did it say class 3B? All Hercules lasers exceeding 500mW are Class 4 and are labeled as such.