Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow 589nm Rigel HV Pro-50 Review

The laser is awesome, but price for this laser is too high. Thanks for review.

Too much for the average laser enthusiast, yes. Too much for the degree of difficulty in generating 589nm... no, not really. 593.5nm is even worse unfortunately. We can continue to expect these prices until a better method than frequency summing is developed for generation of yellow.

Lase

Too much for the average laser enthusiast, yes. Too much for the degree of difficulty in generating 589nm... no, not really. 593.5nm is even worse unfortunately. We can continue to expect these prices until a better method than frequency summing is developed for generation of yellow.

If you're lucky you can sometimes find a good deal on 589 and 593.5 lasers when they come up for sale on here. I know I did :D

I would have thought that for that price you'd get a much more appealing host :p

Lase

:cryyy: it's so beautiful! I can't wait until the price on these drops... Thatll probly be forever though :(

I think 594nm it's even more beautiful. The 589nm is near to yellow & orange, 594nm is orange! Just my opinion. :)

Every time I look at the LG website I'm reminded that I need to make more money lol:p:cryyy:

I really only get that feeling when I look at their lab laser section. Don't get me wrong, I need to make more money for their handhelds too, but it's the labby section that really sends the feeling across.

I really only get that feeling when I look at their lab laser section. Don't get me wrong, I need to make more money for their handhelds too, but it's the labby section that really sends the feeling across.

The labbies send me into the equivalent of financial anaphylaxis. Need to win the lottery or something asap:p

Lase

The labbies send me into the equivalent of financial anaphylaxis. Need to win the lottery or something asap:p

I try to avoid looking at the labby section lest my wallet and CC have simultanious heart attacks. :crackup:

The worst part is when you see: >10mW Request Quote

If you have to ask :whistle:

Lase

Last edited:
Sometimes "Request Quote" is less painful than the number printed.

Case in point:
589nm Labby >100mW Class IIIb $9,890 USD

or

355nm Labby >1mW $6,740 USD

Talk about financial anaphylaxis inducing numbers.

Last edited: