Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laserbee box

Tmack

8585-imag0347.jpg

Hey guys. I know its ugly, but it got old looking at circuits and pluging in the 9v lol. Just wanted to get any suggestions on this rough draft. The sensor fits in the box when not in use for protection. Thanks for any ideas fellas. Don't be too harsh, its just a first draft. The finished one will be in a metal box of course.

+1 :beer: Looks like I'm starting early today :)

I don't think it's ugly, It looks classy. I like it!

Edit: For what it's worth my girlfriend also gives her approval

Last edited:

NO4H99

Looks good. I actually like the wood (but it might end up burnt :D)

Tmack

Thanks guys. Just something I was tinkering with. If its not obvious i think it took about 20 min lol. Like I said I want to really do a good job with a nice metal box and make eveything clean and tidy .

NKO29

Nice! I'm still not sure if my LB is calibrated properly lol. I dont have the money to send it in atm anyways :p

More pics please! Looks good though maybe make a spot for the sensor in the box so the outside is flush

Nice! I'm still not sure if my LB is calibrated properly lol. I dont have the money to send it in atm anyways :p
Its calibrated well,as i said before, another forum member in a test with a laser (obviously) had 492mW on his LPM.That one had 494mW .I would say thats very good unless both our LPMs were out ,which I highly doubt.

Last edited:

NKO29

@Blaster Yeah, i think my laser was dodgy or something lol. I'll eventually get an Ophir LPM so i'll have the LB as a backup :umbrella: