Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser show at Winter Warpdrive 7 St. Louis

A few random bits of footage of our show for Winter Warpdrive 7. Artist lineup included BT, Marco V, EOTO, and Vibesquad. It was an epic show all around, hands down the best produced EDM event in STL history, we were honored to be selected to provide lasers for this important milestone.

Projectors used were two 2W 450nm blue systems (satellites), one 2W 532nm system (center stage low, inside the DJ booth) and one 30W full color system that we contracted out for.

The bass was so strong that it walked the entire DJ booth off center by about 2-3 degrees, which impacted the green laser mounted in the front of it, but I don't think very many people other than me and our employees noticed. All around couldn't be happier.. and it goes to show you just how far 2W laser systems can go. This show was in a full sized sports arena, doesn't get much bigger indoors. We had plenty of haze, but there was never so much that the view was obstructed.

The sound system provided for the event consisted of 40 cabinets of Turbosound Flex: One line array on each side of the stage, each 12 cabs deep, and 16 bass cabs lining the front of the stage. Turbosound, having long been the brand of choice for Pink Floyd tours, is top shelf. Personally I've never heard better.

Lighting rig was also top notch, and consisted of many fine fixtures from Martin, Lightwave International, Clay Paky and others tastefully arranged to good effect.

Last edited:

Thanks Jeff, and thanks for your excellent service in the past... some of your parts reside in these projectors ;).

Thanks for posting that, the videos look great; must have been a real treat to actually see it in person. :beer: