Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Pointer Store Introduction

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
When I get my laptop fixed, I will be re-evaluating their star rating based on recent developments.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Reinstalled windows twice now. First time removed the primary partition and after a while problems continued. Couldn’t even install chrome. Second time I removed all partitions and data from both my ssd and sata drives. Now I’ve got to replace my RAM sticks as one of them is now temperamental. Never had a problem with any of my hardware before I had this problem. I’m starting to wonder if I had some form of malicious malware on it lying dormant.

Anthony P

I am confused. Thought LPS was the one everyone loved to hate.

GSS

Unbelievable as another of Tommy's claim to fame was he ONLY sold the new revised Thors with the GLASS lens..
I would certainly get banned from the forum if I said what really what was on my mind.

Donald, somewhere here is thread where someone posted a link to a direct glass replacement lens. Just have to find it but it "was" available then..

Hi this is Don I bought a Thor h2 3 w from you and you sent me a 1.6 w. Tried to get in touch with you about it but no reply the lens has already melted it plastic not glass .I thought all your lasers had glass lens but mine was plastic and I don't know anything about what mm it is or anything .So could you please give alink to the right g-2 and g7 metel frame and lens I won't both don't know the mm of it got it out now I need to replace it or can I buy it from you the one you show on your sitis is nothing like what I took out. Thank you you can email at greenwalt8887@gmail.com
I've already read your first post on the same identical
problem with LPS....
You don't need to spam the forum with similar posts.

I would suggest you get a hold of the LPS owner through
the website where you bought it.
If he does not reply.... open a PayPal dispute to get his
attention since $$$ is the only thing he's interested in.

Jerry

Hello.
First i want to say, sorry for my english.
I also have a bad experience with LPS.
I made 3 orders. One laser went wrong after some time. I wrote to LPS support, whether it is possible to buy some tools for disassembly the laser. I wanted to fix it, because it is a very pity to throw the laser away.
They wanted an order ID from me.
I wanted to log in to the LPS page, to get the ID of the order and find that my account was deleted.
I am absolutely sure that my account was active a month ago, before i wrote them about broken laser.
I wrote email to LPS support that my account was deleted, what is happened?
They didnt answer to me anymore.
Then I wrote again to LPS support and didnt answer again.
I'm very disappointed with LPS.

Hi,
Go to jet lasers or Sanwu if you want a production laser. I'm sure some one will chime in on this thread.
Rich:)

GSS

Feel for you as unfortunately it looks like this Laserpointerstore "Tommy" used the forum as a spring board to start selling junk with his claims of super customer service and yada yada yada:mad:
I haven't seen his store add up top on this forum for a while also.
As Tommy seems to be not replying I hope you maby can use your method of payment to get some funds back?
I think he dropped Paypal, and used Bicotin or something on that name or level. Try your best to hit him hard with what ever payment method you used.

Hello.
First i want to say, sorry for my english.
I also have a bad experience with LPS.
I made 3 orders. One laser went wrong after some time. I wrote to LPS support, whether it is possible to buy some tools for disassembly the laser. I wanted to fix it, because it is a very pity to throw the laser away.
They wanted an order ID from me.
I wanted to log in to the LPS page, to get the ID of the order and find that my account was deleted.
I am absolutely sure that my account was active a month ago, before i wrote them about broken laser.
I wrote email to LPS support that my account was deleted, what is happened?
They didnt answer to me anymore.
Then I wrote again to LPS support and didnt answer again.
I'm very disappointed with LPS.
Like GSS said...
Hit LPS Tommy with a Dispute through the payment method
you used to pay for the order.
Tommy is only interested in $$$

Jerry

Reactions: GSS

Encap

Unbelievable as another of Tommy's claim to fame was he ONLY sold the new revised Thors with the GLASS lens..
I would certainly get banned from the forum if I said what really what was on my mind.

Donald, somewhere here is thread where someone posted a link to a direct glass replacement lens. Just have to find it but it "was" available then..
Like GSS said...

Jerry

Exactly--he is a bandit hiding in China --a money grubbing little international outlaw reseller hiding in China to avoid getting nabbed for his illegal laser smuggling, warehousing, and sales activities in several Countries who would be selling ping pong balls if he was not doing otherwise.

Tommy is evidence that the Chinese mentality/attitude stereotype of " Money is God and God is Money" is sometimes very true.

Like GSS said...

Jerry

Feel for you as unfortunately it looks like this Laserpointerstore "Tommy" used the forum as a spring board to start selling junk with his claims of super customer service and yada yada yada:mad:
I haven't seen his store add up top on this forum for a while also.
As Tommy seems to be not replying I hope you maby can use your method of payment to get some funds back?
I think he dropped Paypal, and used Bicotin or something on that name or level. Try your best to hit him hard with what ever payment method you used.

Thanks guys. I have made a mistake, i paid with the card. I cant make a dispute. Lessons for me not to pay by card :mad:
Tommy and his LPS, very disappointment. And I didn't want money back from him but only asked if its possible to buy some repair tools.
I wanted to let others know that to watch out for LPS.

Reactions: GSS

MajorLazor

LPS was a big disappointment for me. I ordered a Sanwu pocket 405nm from them. Should've known better since the prices were sol low. Anyway, the laser arrived after a long shipping time, and unfortunately, there is something wrong with it. I posted some photos in another thread, and a member said it looked like the blu-ray diode was damaged (see here):

I emailed LPS last week, and still have not received a reply. At this point, I will probably just say screw it, since I have other lasers that are much better. Still, this is annoying. I would definitely recommend NOT buying from Laser Pointer Store.

You can always get your money back by pleading your case to PayPal or your credit card, depending on how you paid for it. I never let something like this go.