Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Pointer Forum

just try and forget anythign happened and move on lolz

I love Avery. He uses "just try" knowing the whole time people are probably not going to forget any of this... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

BTW...I read this in Jay's rep.

"Age doesn't mean anything when it comes to knowledge, infact I would bet a fair few of the younger members of this forum know better than to call people names when they send electrical signals through your phone line that you don't like."

WTF does that mean?!?!? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

"Age doesn't mean anything when it comes to knowledge, infact I would bet a fair few of the younger members of this forum know better than to call people names when they send electrical signals through your phone line that you don't like."

1251013121653.jpg

thats what it means!

dont ever *^##@* question that!!!

@Crazy Jay: if you disagree with my neg rep, don't just mindlessly give it back without so much as a comment. Talk to me about it. If it was unfair, I will give you positive rep back to cover it, which would be twice as much as you had lost. Otherwise the system doesn't mean anything. It's just a feedback system, don't freak out about it!

-Mark

@Crazy Jay: if you disagree with my neg rep, don't just mindlessly give it back without so much as a comment. Talk to me about it. If it was unfair, I will give you positive rep back to cover it, which would be twice as much as you had lost. Otherwise the system doesn't mean anything. It's just a feedback system, don't freak out about it!

-Mark

:confused:

Jaseth

Ok guys seriously.. let it go, let the thread die. If you actually want him to stop neg repping and calling names, what about letting him breathe a bit? If we let this thread die I am pretty sure he will chill out and be a good member.
Also, I think Arenared's third account just being banned proves that Crazy Jay is NOT Arenared.

Seb

Ok guys seriously.. let it go, let the thread die. If you actually want him to stop neg repping and calling names, what about letting him breathe a bit? If we let this thread die I am pretty sure he will chill out and be a good member.
Also, I think Arenared's third account just being banned proves that Crazy Jay is NOT Arenared.

Seb

I would say that his other account being banned has no impact on if this is him or not.

It was not his account that was banned...
His 2 IP addresses he was using were Perma-Banned...:eg:

The way "Crazy jay" is heading if he doesn't wise-up....

Jerry

Last edited:
Crazy Jay....I am not sure if you negative rep me or positive rep me but the comment you left really has nothing to do with me. I didn't contribute to your bashing nor do I plan to. Like I have said before, I really don't have anything against you.

Here is the only advice that I can give you. Lay low for a while. Only comment when it's truely needed. Contribute to the forum in a positive way and people will change their minds about you.

Later

Crazy Jay....I am not sure if you negative rep me or positive rep me but the comment you left really has nothing to do with me. I didn't contribute to your bashing nor do I plan to. Like I have said before, I really don't have anything against you.

Here is the only advice that I can give you. Lay low for a while. Only comment when it's truely needed. Contribute to the forum in a positive way and people will change their minds about you.

Later

Wow alot of stuff going on here

Last edited:
Wow alot of stuff going on here

Iskor

It was positive because you didn't attack me. But I don't need 100 people repeating the same stuff you did. It's whats driving me nuts over here and this damn thread won't die because you guys keep commenting non stop. My god, an echo from the grand canyon couldn't last as long as the shit I'm hearing being repeated over and over again. FFS if you want me to leave it alone then it can't be dug up everyday like this. Look at my rep... its started most of the arguments by me in the first place. I don't care if anyone accepts me or not. This "initiation period" means nothing to me.

Edit: Just... nevermind

D

Deleted member 8382

I alredy reported him and he alredy got banned. I've gotta say this time I truly feel the banhammer lol. I reported him about 5 mins ago!