Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Pointer Forum

I just noticed "guesstimate" passes firefox's spellcheck, how awesomeful is that? I never would have suspeculated that, it's completely incredimazing!
Anyways, I still think it's redonculous you're getting so interfended over such a silly thingamajig.

Nice start on one of the most respected laser forums on the web, ma homie. Fo realz tho' I don't think you'll make it very long acting this way, especially disrespecting several veterans. And you should clean up your attitude. Now, on that note, I bid you adieu, and good day.

Keep it to yourself. I don't have respect to people who live their lives on the internet nor do I for people who gang up on me.

I just noticed "guesstimate" passes firefox's spellcheck, how awesomeful is that? I never would have suspeculated that, it's completely incredimazing!
Anyways, I still think it's redonculous you're getting so interfended over such a silly thingamajig.

OK Mr. LyingLobster I will try to say this to you with easy 3rd grade wording since you obviously don't know what this is about. I am not angry at your idiotic beliefs in using improper english but rather the fact that you want to solely irritate me. That is why I hate your guts and anyone who backs you up on it. I'm sure you are enjoying this as you state because you are immature enough to be entertained by such. Get it through your stupid pseudo brain, I don't care if you can't correctly spell or speak worth shit, it's about your intentions.

diachi

This is getting boring. Seriously , how did an asswipe like you even get 58 posts ? You should have been banned a good while ago.

People that live their lives on the internet eh ? Hardly, I'm in a great band, I've got good friends and I do well at school. Hardly living my life on the internet. YOU are the one that gets aggrivated by people on the internet over simple things, that's a sign of someone who lives on the internet. As for "guesstimate" not being proper English, I guess that's why it's in some of the best English dictionaries that are used throughout the world?

This is getting boring. Seriously , how did an asswipe like you even get 58 posts ? You should have been banned a good while ago.

People that live their lives on the internet eh ? Hardly, I'm in a great band, I've got good friends and I do well at school. Hardly living my life on the internet. YOU are the one that gets aggrivated by people on the internet over simple things, that's a sign of someone who lives on the internet. As for "guesstimate" not being proper English, I guess that's why it's in some of the best English dictionaries that are used throughout the world?

Look you're only 15 years old. Guesstimate is only on dictionaries on the web. It's there to help people to know what a made up word would mean. You are plainly to stupid to know that I got mad because of malicious intent. You can't even spell aggravated correctly, even with spell check. Go play with your toys and leave the conversation to us adults.

diachi

Look you're only 15 years old. Guesstimate is only on dictionaries on the web. It's there to help people to know what a made up word would mean. You are plainly to stupid to know that I got mad because of malicious intent. You can't even spell aggravated correctly, even with spell check. Go play with your toys and leave the conversation to us adults.

Aggrivated ? The spell check on Firefox didn't flag that up as incorrect ;) I might only be 15 years old, but at least I have a little maturity and respect unlike you.

Aggrivated ? The spell check on Firefox didn't flag that up as incorrect ;) I might only be 15 years old, but at least I have a little maturity and respect unlike you.

No no no I have respect. I use firefox too and right now your "Aggrivated" is underlined with red. Look I'm pretty much done with arguing... it really tires me out so I'm just going to drop all of this crap if you don't mind.

:banghead::barf:

diachi

No no no I have respect. I use firefox too and right now your "Aggrivated" is underlined with red. Look I'm pretty much done with arguing... it really tires me out so I'm just going to drop all of this crap if you don't mind.

:banghead::barf:

Good, I was only keeping it up until you dropped it anyway ;)

theyseemetrolling.jpg

Why so Cereal about firefaux spell check shizze...

I hardly live my life on the internet, thank you. I have plenty of friends, and they aren't just pixels on a screen. And 'keep it to yourself'? Really? You've done the exact opposite of that this whole time, and now have the gall to tell me not to do it? Seems someone has a slight inferiority complex, and takes it out on people who didn't start the argument, and were only trying to help you. You don't feel secure enough in your own intelligence, so you try and make everyone else feel dumb too.

I hardly live my life on the internet, thank you. I have plenty of friends, and they aren't just pixels on a screen. And 'keep it to yourself'? Really? You've done the exact opposite of that this whole time, and now have the gall to tell me not to do it? Seems someone has a slight inferiority complex, and takes it out on people who didn't start the argument, and were only trying to help you. You don't feel secure enough in your own intelligence, so you try and make everyone else feel dumb too.

Drop it. And don't be a hypocrite. This whole thing was between me and Lobsterboy. I don't see why I would keep my opinion to myself about an argument that included me. So yeah I got the "gall" to tell you to keep it to yourself, rightly so too. It's interesting how you guys think. Good day

Last edited:
Jay you will get yourself in trouble if you continue on this path

Look John I have tried to stop but they keep messaging me. They want to argue nonstop. Theres always someone new that jumps in. What do you want me to do?

I guess it is hard when people gang up like that it seems they know how to push your buttons

please let's all mellow out jays new lets back off him a little