Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Pointer Forum

This is really fun, he keeps leaving me negative reputation and visitor messages. I've really never seen someone overreact this much.

Look kid, you're really going to want to work on that attitude, or you're going to be a very unpopular person on this forum.

This is really fun, he keeps leaving me negative reputation and visitor messages. I've really never seen someone overreact this much.

Look kid, you're really going to want to work on that attitude, or you're going to be a very unpopular person on this forum.

You may as well ignore him. He's a troll.

Pseudolobster I react to whatever you do. You leave me a message, I leave you a message.

Diachi, Mind your own business, "troll".

alsharptond.jpg

In a way I'm glad this happened. I now have a list of rejects to avoid. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Nice start on one of the most respected laser forums on the web, ma homie. Fo realz tho' I don't think you'll make it very long acting this way, especially disrespecting several veterans. And you should clean up your attitude. Now, on that note, I bid you adieu, and good day.