Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Newbie

Hey, everyone. I'm new to the forums and very inexperienced with lasers. Any tips and helps to become more acclimated to the community are happily encouraged. I am studying electrical engineering at Villanova University and love physics.

Razako

Welcome to the forum, plenty of helpful people and info to be found here.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, ironlance55! :beer:

Have fun, enjoy your stay here, and above all else, be safe!

As Razako said, there are a lot of helpful members here, and a lot of info to absorb.
A good start would be to read the stickies and make use of the "Custom Search" bar located at the bottom of the page. :yh:

Encap

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Use the LPF Search function at the bottom of the page to access the LPF database of questions answered many times and also comments about same.

Always use laser glasses/goggles to protect eyes and use safe operating procedures for lasers

Hi
Welcome to LPF here you will ring many nice folks. Enjoy your stay here and be safe always.

Rich:)

Reactions: GSS
Welcome to the LPF. When I was in engineering school, physics was my favorite classes along with math, the language of physics. I still rely on my text books from then, though I've needed to update some as the technology has advanced. Stay safe and learn all you can. There is no substitute for knowledge.

:wave: Welcome to the Forum
Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe..

Jerry