Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser labels? Anyone interested?

Just curious as to wether or not any of you might be interested in some labels for their laser builds, modules...etc

I can do any kind of label, just about .

I would be putting these on HQ poly or if I can source it our here, even foil.

Let me know if any of you are interested. South Korea is pretty well known for good cheap, printing. Just don't order English text books here. .. LOL

Attachments

• sample.gif
    sample.gif
    43.9 KB · Views: 765

1. There is a lasers label generator form T-white you can use for free to print your own.
2. You're not a regular, and trusted seller here, so your thread belongs in the B,S,T section, and not here.

1. There is a lasers label generator form T-white you can use for free to print your own.
2. You're not a regular, and trusted seller here, so your thread belongs in the B,S,T section, and not here.

But then you have to tape them yourself, and OH the hassles of possibly having to retape blah blah blah. lol J/K. Could you provide a link for the generator? Thanks!

No tape, just print it on sticker paper, or foil sticker paper. Do the search for yourself. I've already given you all the key words.

Ok, and who the hell has sticker paper on a regular basis?? Is it expensive?

I did a quick search a little bit ago and found a tutorial on it...no generator. I'll search again though.

EDIT: Found it! :D

Morgan

I did a quick search a little bit ago and found a tutorial on it...no generator. I'll search again though.

EDIT: Found it! :D

Another waste of a post bloompyle.

At the same time though, hooray! You found the search button. Now start using it properly!

M
:)

I knew of the search button all along...I ask questions because I don't find things in the search. Goodness...

mfo

I knew of the search button all along...I ask questions because I don't find things in the search. Goodness...

Always remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people :)

Well, I don't plan on selling lots. I am a very busy person teaching with Seoul Metropolitian office of education. Anyways.
I just have a background in making signage and access to professional foil for printing.

Thanks for shooting the messanger, tech_junkie. Asking is permitted.

You're right I am not a regular or seller, but I am just asking. I have never sold on ebay
nor by using paypal.
I am going to try to print some of these stickers out in the next little while. next week or so, and if they pass my quality inspection then I might put some up for sale.
I'll ask the mods before I do this.

You dont have to ask, just put it in the Buy, Sell, Trade section. If they come out nice I'm sure some people will scoop them up. Usually people have done this for free in the past. That's why I kind of torpedoed your thread.