Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Givaway!

Carl

I recantly got several laser pointers as gift from a couple friends. I really am not that interested in havin all the differant colored lasers. So I decided to give them away. Why, you might ask? Why would I not sell them? Well I am pretty well off {he says while looking at his new Ferrari and Yacht...} Well anyeay I thought someone here might appreciate them more. I have both the spyders from Wicked Lasers, and the Pulsar.

I will give these to the persons who emails me with the best story as to why they want them. This is not a scam or anything, all I will ask for is an address to ship to.

email at carl_moore@hushmail.com

thanks,

S

SenKat

I know you said it is not a scam or anything - but I just find it kinda odd that is all. Enjoy the giveaway - I have given away a few lasers here and there, and it is kinda fun when folks get them and really like them !

Which Spyders do you have ? There are multiple colors of Spyders, and do they work ?

Hi Carl, Can the winner be anywhere in the world? Also what is the closing date for this please?

Regards rog8811

Things

well i have emailed him, so i'll see what happens! i'd love to have a laser givin to me free, even if it was a core!! :D

T

timelord

I just see a pink pig fly past my house ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

r8nd0m

Timelord said:
I just see a pink pig fly past my house ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
For some reason I get uneasy when you say the word "pink". :-?

r8nd0m said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1186604064/0#6 date=1186611543]I just see a pink pig fly past my house  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
For some reason I get uneasy when you say the word "pink".  :-?[/quote]
Did you have to say that R8nd0m???? lol But that is really nice of you to give a way a high powered laser (even if it does sound a little bit fishy lol) but if you really are giving it away send iit to SenKat and he could raffle it off and maybe use the money to support the forum in some way.

I think the tardis crashed !!

However -- Please make sure the persons who get these are responsible folks. This hobby can ill afford power like this in the hands of the "unenlightened". Read all the posts from the members before making a decision like this.

Mike

OMFG I was just about to give away all 839,837,783,929 of my Ferraris and my Islands in the Caribbean! :eek:

I figure after I Purchased the US with pocket change, I am well off!

Whoever answers this question gets it all!

True or False:

Se7en?

Submit all answers to IrTEHsukx@faKERfaCE.Suk