Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Laser chatroom

rathat

I never see anyone on in the day, the only people i see on it at night are bluefusion, things and macosx who are all in Australia.

Things

Yeah the chat seems to have died down abit. We really need to get it going again, last year it was a big hit. Usually there are only 2 laserists in there, me and BlueFusion. I will be around the whole time, being a network operator, but we need more people, it gets lonely in there :p

If you cant use laserchat.org, you could try my site: http://lpfthings.googlepages.com/ircchat ;)

Snytbaggen

I recently "found" the chat and will probably be online quite a bit. Can't promise I won't lurk a lot, though ;D

Things

Please do not triple post.

If you can't get into the chat, go to laserchat.org, put in your nick. Let it load for a minute. Up the top of the page, a tab should appear, saying something like laser.irc.ecnet.org. Click it, and type /join #laserchat

If it doesnt work the first time, try it again. I'm not sure why the auto joining screwed up.

kk111mk

irc is a good client for chatting dude :) those java pages are lame cos the most of them does not work

Hey, can any of you guys provide me some info on the following diode(PS3 KES-410A )? Im looking for a decent source of red diodes for projects . Primarily a cheap source. Psx boy has these for 10.00 dollars each. If they are as good as hightech dealz or daedals , or stone tek its worth a try .

daguin

wolfram said:
Hey, can any of you guys provide me some info on the following diode(PS3 KES-410A )? Im looking for a decent source of red diodes for projects . Primarily a cheap source.  Psx boy has these for 10.00 dollars each. If they are as good as hightech dealz or daedals , or stone tek its worth a try .
How many are you looking at purchasing? You can get low powered red diodes (5-7mw), in bulk for about $2 each on eBay. Plus, you don't have to harvest them. They are unmolested in the tray.

Peace,
dave

lasersbee

Yeah.... but it still no longer works and is in a way relevant
to the old thread...

It's like posting "XXX is for sale" and the seller never updates
his post to say"SOLD"....:D

Jerry