Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groove

daguin

Re: Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run.

VW said:
VW, you really should read more of the thread before posting questions - repeatedly answering the same questions takes time, and we'd rather that he spend that time doing his school and other work so he can afford to do more of this and other projects, right?
:)
13 pages? Thanks, but no thanks...

WOW! If reading 13 pages of material is too much work, then putting together a laser will kill you.

Peace,
dave

VW

Once I see post after post of "I'll have one!" or "like, OMG!" I tend to read no further.  

If it was such an important thing to answer, why isn't in the first post?  I've already heard "people have their's but refuse to sell them" so I doubt asking a simple yes or no question is time consuming...

Lets try this another way... Can you give me the exact dimensions, weight and materials used in the production of this unit?

Hardly a hard question to answer, fair enough I might be lazy, but it's not like thew world is going to end if I don't get an answer...

Edit: BTW they look gorgous! Once I get this first lot paid for, I'll deffinately think about picking up another...

Kenom

the dimensions are in the first post on this thread.  as is all the other information your looking for.  Rough dimensions are 6" long, 22mm diameter. They will be anodized aluminum and will not be produced until we have a total of 100 orders. At this time we have a total of 33 barrels ordered.

VW

Kenom said:
the dimensions are in the first post on this thread.  as is all the other information your looking for.  Rough dimensions are 6" long, 22mm diameter.  They will be anodized aluminum and will not be produced until we have a total of 100 orders.  At this time we have a total of 33 barrels ordered.
Oh man, sorry lol, that was supposed to be a joke. But thanks anyway that was actually useful to know:-[

After having a run 1 barrel for a couple of weeks, I have decided that I want another ;D

Kenom

LOL

Good news everyone. I've gotten the financing to complete this run as is. so, that being said, now is the time for you to place your orders. This will get submitted to the manufacturer in two weeks time. I'll be taking orders up until then and on but those that get the orders in prior to that are guaranteed a barrel.

Wow I paid like 10 secs before you made that post. Weird.

Anyway, its great to hear that this gb wont be of those never ending ones.

daguin

Nice news!!

OK. I ordered another one and two drivers. This one should be identified by name. The other one is transaction # 943629536291894 placed on 4/11/08.

Peace,
dave

jayrob

Hey Kenom, on your order page, is there a way to specify which FlexDrive you want? Red or blu?
Thanks,
Jay

Kenom

that is a good question jay. I've no clue. I'll ask lava the next time I talk to him.

jayrob

Kenom said:
that is a good question jay.  I've no clue.  I'll ask lava the next time I talk to him.

Cool...I've said it before, I don't think there is a better host/driver combo out there! Really great design there Kenom! :cool:
Jay

Oh dangit....just when I thought my finances might mend :( I am gonna have to get a few more of these than I already have reserved :)