Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Larry DFW HI-POWER LENS

I just received my BR lens from Larry DFW today. It came in it's own protective plastic bag, & was shipped in a bubble lined shipping envelope.
I placed it on the end of my "MILOS STINGRAY II, BR LASER" which has been putting out a steady 117mW's, ever since I bought it. I re-checked it one more time with my LASERBEE I DELUXE LPM before changing lenses, just to make sure nothing had changed. It hadn't, still 117mW's.
After I swapped the lenses, with Larry's Lens now in place, I took another reading with my LASERBEE, & almost fell out of my chair. The out-put of my Stingray II had jumped from 117mW's to 150mW's !!!!!!!! Just from changing lenses. That's a 33mW power jump in out-put, without having to solder a single thing. The whole process took me less than 10 seconds, FOR 33 MORE mW's OF POWER. INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
In all fairness to the other hi-power lens makers out there, I did NOT do any type of comparison to any other lens, except the stock AIXIZ acrylic lens. This is simply my stunned reaction to LARRY DFW's BR Hi-Power lens compared to the stock lens most of us use.
I was REALLY impressed with the results I got with LARRY's LENS, & would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a significant boost in the out-put of their BR Laser, that can be done by ANYONE in under 10 seconds, & for a modest price also..............rob

Rob;

Thanks for giving us your report.

Your getting a few more mw than my PHR, but I am going to increase the drive slightly.

You got a little over 28% increase in your Stingray II.

What did you think of the reduced beam size ?

It should focus a little more exactly ...
and burn a little faster.

Have you tried it on a Greenie or other color ?

LarryDFW

Hi Larry, I just recently lost my father, after a long battle with poor health, & we were REALLY close, so I haven't been doing much of anything regarding lasers lately. I just wanted to get your mini-review out for you ASAP, but I'm still kinda busy with family obligations. My MOM took the loss, VERY HARD. They were married for over 60 years, & raised a family of 5, & I'm the eldest son & heir. When I have more time, I'll post a more in-depth review, using other lasers, OK ?.............rob

Rob;

I am sorry to hear about your father.

Take care of your mom and family.

LarryDFW

Last edited:
Likewise Rob... My condolences to you and your family...

Family comes first..... ;)

Jerry

Thanks guys. It's nice to know that you guys care. Your sympathies are appreciated very much..............rob

Phoenix77;

Do these lasers you listed have adjustable glass lenses ?

YELLOW-594nm.-1 DragonLasers
ORANGE-635nm.-1 ATLASNOVA Lasers

LarryDFW

No Larry they don't, I wish they did though, those are 2 lasers that could REALLY use that boost in power!!!..........rob

I'm the oldest son in my family, have four other siblings, and I'm into lasers too! Freaky but cool!

Devin.

I'm the oldest son in my family, have four other siblings, and I'm into lasers too! Freaky but cool!

Devin.

I wish my dad was into lasers, he'd have a nice collection of vintage gas lasers :p