Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lady GaGa - nsfw

Good question... very good question... and that's one of the very few DVD's that I own. A certain scene I confess to re-watching several times :p

DJNY

^ heard that she is doing the dance again in the sequel

Release date according to imdb 8/22/2014

Last edited:
Google image search "Kelly Brook" to see what a real woman looks like..

But like IE said, it's all personal preference.

ped is quite right, thanks for that, everyone go take a look, be sure your Google safe search filter is off.

Uhm, yeah... if I had to pick one celebrity I'd love to uhm have relations with, it would Jessica Alba circa 2005.

That was 8 years ago, if you learn how to time travel be sure to let us know.

Anyway back on topic. Here is another new one from just days ago, I love the chair and the glasses:

lady-gaga-nude-art-pop-cover_zps7c25cef7.jpg

That was 8 years ago, if you learn how to time travel be sure to let us know.

Yes, and circa 2012, I would have picked Katie Holmes as #1 :p

If we're talking about current models/actresses out there, I'm really not sure... too many pretty ones to pick from.

One thing about getting older I suppose, is I'm both more picky about what I like, and more accepting of flaws.

Yes, and circa 2012, I would have picked Katie Holmes as #1 :p

If we're talking about current models/actresses out there, I'm really not sure... too many pretty ones to pick from.

One thing about getting older I suppose, is I'm both more picky about what I like, and more accepting of flaws.

Yeah back in the 80s - 90s I would have picked Madonna, now she doesn't look so hot anymore but I still like her music. Too bad women don't have a longer shelf life, it seems strange considering they out live us. GaGa is only 27, she is good for a few years yet.
I agree with you and I too am more accepting of flaws. Nobody's perfect.

Here's another pic:

Lady-Gaga-Fame-Perfume_zpsbeddfb83.jpg

Some women have a decent shelf life. Others... not so much. I think in this regard men are more lucky.

I admit, my standard do drop quite a bit when I drink, but I don't think there is enough alcohol in the world for me to find that attractive :barf:

I am all for strange. But she just doesnt do it for me face wise.