Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton polished for scopeguy

hey all just finished Glenns kryton polished its sporting
the 803 t diode at 5 mw after lense
after looking at this beauty i was thinking wow i need one of these
then i remembered crap i have one of these

I went through 2 switches from dx before i got a good one
it seems there are different batches of these clickeys some work well others do not ................

ok glenn now i owe you about 12 more builds then that should get my jewlery bill down a bit lol

Last edited:

....was there meant to be a photo for us to drool over or are you just pulling our strings? :)

Regards rog8811

no photo until i figure out how to resize my pics i am totally computer illiterate :( i tried photobucket at my home but it just locks up my computer here at work i can't no priveledges i hate posting pics that are too big and people get upset ..now i can sure build a motor -transmission -transfer case no problem but computers are difficult for me.......................................................

You could try the following, it works with my photo suite......

Open a new image 600 X 400 pixels, click- edit/select all on the photo you want to upload, now try and paste it into the new image, it will ask if you want to "make image larger" or "shrink image to fit"....choose shrink image, save the result then post!:)

I have just tried this in MS paint, it doesn't work there.....

Regards rog8811

Last edited:
Thanks a heap John, I don't think your jewelry debt is that big, LOL! Maybe I can post a pic when it gets here though. AMB! -Glenn

You could simply just post the huge photo any way and just let one of us resize it for you, and repost it. Helping others is the name of the game in the forum. :cool:

Besides, i'm sure we're all dying to see it regardless :D