Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Logo competition

To tell the truth, I don't like mine very much. I wanted to do exactly what Kenom requested by making the letters out of ice crystals but thats kind of hard to do while keeping a clean professional look at the same time. To be perfectly honest, I think #4 by Scog is my favorite out of those 10. I'm still gonna vote for mine though, cause I want that barrel. :p ;D

Zom-B

Weeeh :'( my Koch snowflake is not chosen. Should I after all change the #7 (#314) kryton to use a Koch snowflake or do you like my improvised line fractal snowflake better?

Kenom

bobobob121 said:
yay i made it !

I still think there's some work that needs to be done on these letters though to make them really legible. Mostly the K

i vote # 8!!! its mine but i think it looks the cleanest and more professional like LG's logos ;D

but if i didnt have an entry i'd vote for #4

Voted #8. Clearly the best.

You should of given 8 it's own option, because it'll be a popular one.

Kenom

it would have been way easier if there was 10 choices.  but it maxed at 8. Would have also been nice to put the pictures in the poll as well.

Maven

well i choose not to vote you took the best looking one out of the competition, in my opinion ...

Kenom

Yeah, I like that one too, but the flake in the background just seems overpowering to me. I know there's nothing that can be done about it either since the thing can't be reduced without loosing the flakeyness. hehe.