Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Logo competition

ok here we go. finally got it done (with entirely TOO much help - aren't kids great). The first is the original colors, second is embossed - about what it would look like on a barrel with no color, and then black and white (which to me looks terrible). CONSTRUCTIVE critcism? Let me know what you think. Just no more work in 9,5,3,&1 pt pixels anymore - lol!

Attachments

• logo_2.jpg
    logo_2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 60
I forgot how much I enjoyed playing with photoshop hehe

Another one bites the dust.

brtaman

Attachments

• kryton1speckled_copy.png
    kryton1speckled_copy.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 74
I just had an idea. Ill screw around in PS later and see if it looks good.

diachi

I want one of these barrels, but at the same time I want an RPL/Prometheus >.<

Here's my acting like Kenom version (he'll know what it means)

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 70
here's my submission..tell me if you would like me to dull it down a bit. i was going for a simple approach that would be easy to place as a logo..

krytonlogo-1.jpg

Kenom

bobobob121 said:
here's my submission..tell me if you would like me to dull it down a bit. i was going for a simple approach that would be easy to place as a logo..

krytonlogo-1.jpg

Interesting Idea. I'm not completely apposed to all different types. Creativity and the word Kryton is the only prerequisite.

Do you have any examples of this anodizing process making a logo? Like, pictures of a anodized surface with the same thing you're trying to do here?

I just want to see what's possible. There are some great entries here, but I'm not sure they'd work on the barrel, too complicated.

Chad

^
agreed.

I'm really liking the plain text ones... do you have any sort of a problem with those? :p

Kenom

Actually I talked with the anodizer today and he indicated that the logo's would be laser engraved. So there ya go. yes some of the detail from those can be done but like I said colors and such are not visible afterwards. so if you look at my K of cyrstals taht would be visible. If you look at the first page I have a pciture of two flashlights a dorcy and a cree led light that both have logo's on them.