Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Beast Logo CONTEST!!!

glad the best man one. altho there is a good amount if irony in this thread lol. it makes me smile.

Best design won :) Love it.

Hey, there were many great submissions on this one, next one will be even harder.

Also, you better set a 445nm to 2W into that Beast, bob... or else...

Best design won :) Love it.

Hey, there were many great submissions on this one, next one will be even harder.

Also, you better set a 445nm to 2W into that Beast, bob... or else...

HAHAHA... fine, just for you niko! :wave:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! This beast will be put to good use :p :scowl:

i created 3 versions of the logo. all are relatively simple and are similar upon one another. let me know what you think. thanks, and good luck to you all!

Kryton logo with claw marks:
ekxQQ.jpg

Kryton Beast logo with claw marks behind Kryton:
zwhq9.jpg

Kryton Beast logo with claw marks behind Kryton:
ZDlNB.jpg

Hi Nick,
Would it be possible for you to contact me about this logo design? I need a logo created with claw marks and I have looked everywhere for a font, then I found this and it is exactly what my son is looking for. I have the logo, just need the claw marks to go through it.

Hi Nick,
Would it be possible for you to contact me about this logo design? I need a logo created with claw marks and I have looked everywhere for a font, then I found this and it is exactly what my son is looking for. I have the logo, just need the claw marks to go through it.

I created those logos and that is not a font. If you want it recreated contact me via PM. Don't post in old threads.