Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kittens Like Lasers Right?

kitten

Hi! I have read all the stickies(and watched the video one).

I have been popping in and out of the #laserchat channel for 6 or 7 years now(not really sure at this point), but never realized that a forum community was to which it belonged. Ears and Eggs informed me of this oversight, and invited me to join this very day, and so I have.

I know nothing about lasers! This does not mean that I'm going to clunk up your lovely forum with silly queries and less than novel content. I love learning, and I love reading. I'll probably be lurking for the most part, educating myself on anything that takes my fancy. Unless you really think I should read particular articles, I strongly prefer you not suggest any to me that are not already within the forum. I would like to read member-content so that I can get to know all of you better!

Alrighty, a modicum of information about myself seems appropriate to include!

I love learning. My largest passion in life is writing fiction. I enjoy literature, cooking, working out, going to concerts and raves, philosophy(satrian existentialism as a preference), behavioral psychology, listening to music, hiking, travelling, singing, meeting new people(and chatting to them excessively), watching anime, and pc gaming(currently playing guild wars 2).

I'm 21. I'm 3/4ths Korean and 1/4th German American. I live in Virginia with my grandmother, and I work as a bookkeeper/accountant for a local grocery store.

I'm sure there are plenty of other hobbies and tidbits about myself which haven't occurred to me to share, but I believe this is an ample amount for a simple introduction.

Feel free to message me, because I'm pretty social! :3

Oh my a real woman? You are going to get lots of attention so glad to hear you are sociable ;)

kitten

Thank you for all the welcomes! :D

How rare are females on the forum?

lols

There have been a total of 3 or 4 in the time I have been here. As far as I know right now there is only one other, so hopefully you will stay around, you could be a positive influence here.

:crackup:

Alan

kitten

There have been a total of 3 or 4 in the time I have been here. As far as I know right now there is only one other, so hopefully you will stay around, you could be a positive influence here.

:crackup:

Alan
Hopefully I can be a positive influence XD

That's pretty small though. I would have thought at least a few hundred XD

welcome!!!
Thank you :D

Hi,K..

Welcome you will like it here many interesting people. Awesome intro congrat's on your first.
Haven't seen an intro like this in a while. Pleased to meet you stick around by your IQ you will learn swiftly..

Rich:)