Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just some random pics. :)

I was bored, so I uploaded a few random pics.
Pardon me if any of these have been seen before, as I have at the present time >2500 beam shots, it's hard to keep track.
LaserShots064.jpg

LaserStarProjector023.jpg

LaserShots10-10-09010-1.jpg

Blu-ray-greenPics015.jpg

RGMinistarProjector20mWG-50mWR01-2.jpg

RGMinistarProjector20mWG-50mWR014.jpg

1970spenlight405nm130mW-V5-10440-1.jpg

LaserShots047-2.jpg

LaserShots033-3.jpg

LaserShots10-10-09024-1.jpg

FPgreenlaserPics008-2.jpg

:thanks::D

Indeed, beam shots are always welcome.
*cough* Looks as if you stole a display case full of lighters perhaps *cough*

Indeed, beam shots are always welcome.
*cough* Looks as if you stole a display case full of lighters perhaps *cough*

I wish I stole them. J/K
I have many $'s tied up in that case and 4 more. (plus a roll-around toolbox full)

I have a collection of >500 antique lighters. That was my "thing" before I got into lasers.
Was a whole lot cheaper back then, but not as much fun. LOL

:thanks:

Last edited:

Asherz

I love zippos and own none, lol.

I went too buy one off ebay but there were so many I couldn't make up my mind. I must start looking for one again.

Do you have a personal favorite? I did make a thread on it somewhere.

1000 posts :)

Here's a couple of my favorites. Of course, the older the better.
The oldest ones start on the left, early 40's. The newest ones are on the right '04-05.
I like Harley ones also. Bright advertising ones and of course the famous, Employees only Zippo logo one.
Even have some hand painted in France ceramic ones. I lost count a long time ago, of how many Zippo's I have. My wife would say "too many" LOL

LightersZippo006.jpg

LightersZippo003.jpg

LightersZippo004.jpg

LightersZippo001.jpg

Arayan

Nice and professional beamshots :) thank you for (re)posting also for new members

Very nice! I especially like the third pic with the greenie and diffraction grating. I never get tired of diffraction grating laser beam pics.

Speaking of lighters, I had an old Zippo that belonged to my father, he got it (I suppose, he's dead now so I have no way of knowing) when he served in the Navy during the Vietnam war. I put it up on Ebay and figured I'd be doing real good if I got 50 bucks for it, but darned if I didn't get something like $320!!!! I can see where that might be an expensive hobby as well. The lighter had "Da-Nang 1967" printed on one side and a picture of Lucy from the Charlie brown comics on the other. But this Lucy was very pregnant-looking and above her were the words "g__damn you Charlie Brown!".