Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just some pictures

How would you rate the pictures overall? Good-Bad 10-1

• 1: Horrible

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 2: Quasi-Horrible

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 3: Just, no...

• 4: Really Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5: Decently Bad

• 6: Decently Good

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 7: Pretty Good

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • 8: Really Good

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 9: Great!

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 10: AMAZING

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

sorry to be a pest just in case i placed the link and images wrong , please confirm that the picture i am posting here, is or isnt the module you sent him.. thank you for your time.

486-lasermodule.jpg

Ok thanks and im really sorry for wasting your time and patience through all this.

im not even going to wait , im putting in a refund dispute with him.

That is NOT the laser I shipped to SportCoupe.

Ben you ass. That is the package you sent me. I opened it to make sure it was not another "battery", took a picture of it and then posted it for sale on the forum LIKE I SAID I WOULD. What is pictured is what you sent me. I have no idea if it even worked, I didn't care. I passes on your item to the next buyer like you were afraid to do. NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY. YOUR A FRAUD, LIER AND CHEAT!

Jaseth

I think it is a little more likely that you are the liar sportcoupe. The way I see it you said "I will not open it, I will send it on directly" because you were really angry. When you received it you opened it anyway which seems quite a lot like you "just wanted to see if it worked" and then discovered that it was pretty good fun and you didn't actually want to get rid of it. So you took another broken module and sent it on, blaming it once again on Ben to permit you keeping the good module and to make Ben look worse and get some money back.
I think it is very unlikely that you would open a package, check the module and then never even see if it works.
"LIKE I SAID I WOULD", well you claimed you would not even bother opening it so this seems to be a lie.

This is just a guess, but I think it is a better guess than Ben suddenly ruining his good reputation after many many much bigger deals over a stupid green module. Also the fact that someone voted "horrible" on the pictures here suggests a pathetic grudge still held against him.

Back to the topic now.. these pictures are really good and very interesting. I gave 9/10 because it was not 100% flawless photography, but very decent pictures of extremely interesting stuff.

I have not "voted" on these pictures.

I had to open bens package because it could have been another "aa" battery. You cannot tell the difference in a padded envolope. I won't sent anyone a battery when they paid for a laser module so I had to be sure Ben sent a module this time, that's all. I did not test it, play with it or any of the like.

Now we all know why Ben refused to refund my money after three pleads for him to do so after the battery incident. He had people lined up ready to buy the module he shipped me but he refused. I found that as strange but I gave in and let him make good by shipping me a module. I sold it right away (opened but untested) and now we all know why.....

I have nothing to gain over this silly green module. If people don't believe me that's fine. Ben's time will come, that for sure. It always does for people like him. My life is half over, his is just beginning.

In that case, "Some people" need to get faster internet - those pictures CANNOT be missed for ANYTHING :p ! If there was 11/10 then you'd have it. Out of interest, what was the purpose in taking that TV apart?

The assumption that people don't want to upgrade to High Speed Internet
is invalid...

I was on Dial-Up for 4 years... just because the that was the only Internet
option that was available at the time in my area..
I was willing to pay the big bucks to get it... but there were no options
open to me at the time...

Not everyone can get High Speed Internet... Either the technology is not
available to them or the technology that IS available is cost prohibitive...

You can't assume that everyone could have it...

Jerry

You can't assume that everyone could have it...

Well said LB, I do in fact have high speed at home. At work in the middle of a wood I have dial up as I am too far from the exchange to get anything else.

As to the photo's now I have looked at them...... at high speed:) Some fun kit you have LB;)

Regards rog8811

YGG

I love that 457nm color, looks real nice for a laser color.

How is it espionage?

It's called reverse engineering. All companies do that.

EDIT: Looks like I am a little late on that comment.:)

But yes, most companies will do that and there really isn't anything illegal about it. I see this all of the time, since I work in an engineering deptartment.

Last edited:
Ben you ass. That is the package you sent me. I opened it to make sure it was not another "battery", took a picture of it and then posted it for sale on the forum LIKE I SAID I WOULD. What is pictured is what you sent me. I have no idea if it even worked, I didn't care. I passes on your item to the next buyer like you were afraid to do. NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY. YOUR A FRAUD, LIER AND CHEAT!

You are lying here. Period, you shipped him a different module then I shipped you and you know it.

Hey guys, I don't want to be a mediator here, but I feel like I have to be. Please take this conversation to another thread. It is anoying to read through your BS. This is supposed to be a thread about pictures, not about who screwed who. Take it elsewhere.
Thanks,
Iskor12

Sorry iskor but this is Bens thread ,not yours, if you dont like it, read another thread.

or better said:

Iskor excuse us grownups are talking here..

Jaseth

Well I agree with Iskor and I am sorry for contributing to the flamewar.
I think you misunderstood something arena.. this is not Ben's thread. Any thread belongs to c0ld and according to his guidelines having an argument about a sale is unrelated to the Multimedia section and therefore should not be posted here.

Let this be the last off-topic comment and let's go back to talking pics. Everything else can be done in the review section or by PM.