Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just scored this, what do you think?

I saw that auction posted on PL just as there was 8 min left. I think you got a nice score. From what I have read...CNI=Quality&stability. Congratulations, looking forward to seeing what it reads on an LPM for a test run.

ped

Cheers, the only reason I ask is, I did a search on 473nm on fleabay, and this auction had 26 mins left, not even enough time to consult you guys, bit of an impulse buy.

But it is my first exotic WL , i'll test it then put it up for sale probably, labbies arent my thing :)

Blord

Nice find ! I am still waiting for my first 473nm laser. Handheld of course :)

But it is my first exotic WL , i'll test it then put it up for sale probably, labbies arent my thing :)

Congrats on the purchase! Although I had assumed you were already in posession of a 473nm based on the man holding teh light-blue laser in the profile pic. :p

Last edited:

ped

Haha, Mr Clarence Boddicker (From Robocop) brought his own laser ;)

DrSid

Hey .. you have it in your hands, it works, and reaches at least remotely the specs ? In such case it's good price ..

Haha, Mr Clarence Boddicker (From Robocop) brought his own laser ;)

That is so funny, all this time I was imagining that it was actually you in that pic! :crackup: It's been a long time since I saw that movie, I didn't recognize the actor.

Anyways, hope the laser arrives safe and sound it would be great to see some photos of it, or maybe even a movie when you get it up and running!

images

Last edited:

AUS

I saw that too but it was a bad week for me financially so I missed out :(

Cheers, the only reason I ask is, I did a search on 473nm on fleabay, and this auction had 26 mins left, not even enough time to consult you guys, bit of an impulse buy.

I offer 120$ + shipping USD :crackup: