Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered a 1W 501B from sci-fi!

EllyEnthusiastic,
I ordered mine 6 days after you. My tracking number shows it just arrived in NY yesterday. Let's see who gets there's first!

It's ok. I got both you guys beat. Ordered before valentines day and probably won't get mine until a week after Easter.

OVNI

So that reminds me, this was a good movie.

skqt412m.jpg

And I was going to post that popular definition of insanity but this office guy Dwight says it's wrong...

vayLH8um.jpg

...but I think I'm still seeing it happen ... :whistle:

:wave:

Hi,
The 501B is the easiest laser to build and i don't understand to this day why folks order from this company and have to wait all this time .Or even with the odds not getting a tracking # or customs issues. After all the bad posts on this company i still don't get it. Sorry about this but it's not fair for the consumer to go through all the stress when you can choose a diode,driver Color host, I been making these a long time and still love the 501b and i know what is in it as far as quality. Just my opinion.

Rich:)

^ What he said. ^

I say nothing most of the time, I feel like I'm :horse:

Last edited:
Hi Red,
True that buddy It's 5 minutes i'll never get back in my life LOL !!!

Rich:)

Becoming a spam guys.

Building it is about an hour or less. Than I keep it for a few days and run tests each day to ensure it keeps working. Then ship it.

Becoming a spam guys.

Building it is about an hour or less. Than I keep it for a few days and run tests each day to ensure it keeps working. Then ship it.

That's all? Man, if I were the least knowledgable about electronics, I would have built my own, but my problem is the fact that I really do have the least knowledge about it. So, I bought one from you. Today, I received it from you!
Hey, maybe when you get tired of building them, you could post the instructions for us on here.

That's all? Man, if I were the least knowledgable about electronics, I would have built my own, but my problem is the fact that I really do have the least knowledge about it. So, I bought one from you. Today, I received it from you!
Hey, maybe when you get tired of building them, you could post the instructions for us on here.

The hard part is to build a lot in one day , and keep answering tons of emails and doing other stuff at the same time :)

And getting to the point in which I can sell them at a low price too :beer:

The hard part is to build a lot in one day , and keep answering tons of emails and doing other stuff at the same time :)

And getting to the point in which I can sell them at a low price too :beer:

Yeah, I've always wondered about that part. You build them, and then some get lost or damaged in the mail or simply don't work, or the customer puts the batteries in wrong, and then you build another one and pay the shipping to get another one to them. Also giving partial refunds when big delays happen. I've been wondering how you could make much money this way. I imagine it can't be easy. Either that or the lasers cost much less to build than what you sell them for. That's what's making me want to get into building, but I know so little about the subject and don't know where to start. Whenever I try to get started, words like Ohms, current, drivers and other foreign words come up and then I get lost and have to give up.

Yeah, I've always wondered about that part. You build them, and then some get lost or damaged in the mail or simply don't work, or the customer puts the batteries in wrong, and then you build another one and pay the shipping to get another one to them. Also giving partial refunds when big delays happen. I've been wondering how you could make much money this way. I imagine it can't be easy. Either that or the lasers cost much less to build than what you sell them for. That's what's making me want to get into building, but I know so little about the subject and don't know where to start. Whenever I try to get started, words like Ohms, current, drivers and other foreign words come up and then I get lost and have to give up.

I can help you if you want. We can arrange a skype chat sometime and help you with that buddy :)

I can help you if you want. We can arrange a skype chat sometime and help you with that buddy :)

Skype? You'd have to help me with that too! :) Never done it before! Maybe you could do a video for youtube. You said it takes about an hour. Maybe you could do a video in 4 parts. But I imagine having to explain everything you're doing (especially to a novice) would increase the time considerably.