Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just bought this ring

Actually, 14 grams of 14K gold should have 8.162 grams of pure gold. Much better than 1.55 grams. :yh:

Awensome Billy ,

Do you have it at home?
Or have you deposited it in a safe deposit box at the bank?​

diachi

Awensome Billy ,

Do you have it at home?
Or have you deposited it in a safe deposit box at the bank?​

Safe deposit box may be a good idea, especially in a rough neighborhood.

Friend of mine here in town has some gold, silver and cash in a safe deposit box along with his off-site backup hard drives. My ex's Dad had similar with all of his diamond and gold jewelry from his 1980s cocaine days, minus the stuff he'd wear on a daily basis. You could tell he was involved with cocaine in the 80s just by his choice of jewelry.

I've never been rich enough to even consider a safe deposit box...

Safe deposit box may be a good idea, especially in a rough neighborhood.

Friend of mine here in town has some gold, silver and cash in a safe deposit box along with his off-site backup hard drives. My ex's Dad had similar with all of his diamond and gold jewelry from his 1980s cocaine days, minus the stuff he'd wear on a daily basis. You could tell he was involved with cocaine in the 80s just by his choice of jewelry.

I've never been rich enough to even consider a safe deposit box...

I agree with you ! better safe than in other people's hands!

GSS

I'm still surprised that all the gold in the world we have found so far will only fill 2 Olympic sized swimming pools?:undecided:

In Italy gold and silver have come to the stars!
All goldsmith craftsmen and incisors, when they have to make a piece, ask for dizzying figures!
Better kick off Fort Knox :D

Who cares!!
I wasn't looking for an investment for the 3rd time!!!

It's good to see your so interested though!!!!

Meh, I'm not, really. Just thought it was interesting to know the amount of scrap in a piece of jewelry. I've often thought that prices for wedding rings is a con as they are easy to make and the price doesn't reflect the value of the gold or the work involved to produce it.

Hi BBB.
Like i said if you like it buy it and enjoy its an awesome ring ..

Rich:)

Hi BBB.

That's it Rich!
At least you have some common sense mate, I knew I wouldn't be able to get even half my money back, but who cares, I love it and I'll be proud to were it , could have easily spent another $1000 on laser related parts but this time wanted some exceptionally designed jewellery, why are some People so negative they need to get a life and take a break from posting in every single thread!!!

diachi

Hi BBB.

Exactly! As long as you like it man! :beer:

I don't like most men's jewelry so don't pay no mind to my opinion, the only "accessory" I have is the watch that I got for my 18th (nearly 6 years ago) and I've worn it only a couple of times since I got it. It's a nice watch, I just don't like that sort of thing.

Rivem

Missed this earlier, but that's a pretty neat design bbb. I like gold's look, but I need more utility from anything I wear, and I'm not a jewelry guy myself.

Might actually make some woman angry someday because there's no way I'm wearing any ring. :crackup:

I don't know why there's all this talk about value and investment on a laser forum though. Honestly it's pretty funny. It's not like lasers are a monetary investment either. I'm sure we all have plenty money in them exclysively for our enjoyment.

Missed this earlier, but that's a pretty neat design bbb. I like gold's look, but I need more utility from anything I wear, and I'm not a jewelry guy myself.

Might actually make some woman angry someday because there's no way I'm wearing any ring. :crackup:

I don't know why there's all this talk about value and investment on a laser forum though. Honestly it's pretty funny. It's not like lasers are a monetary investment either. I'm sure we all have plenty money in them exclysively for our enjoyment.

Exactly guys thanks!
Some people just don't have anything better to do and just post thinking there special and know it all, it's so sad, I could never find the time to reply to every single thread, even if I did I wouldn't because every thread is of no interest to me.

I will post more pics when I receive it guys thanks!

goldbrassknucklechain_1.JPG

For the other hand.

goldbrassknucklechain_1.JPG

For the other hand.

Yeah awesome man,
We're and how do I buy it, Are they real diamonds! That should even out my hands. Next on the agenda is going to be J ZEE'S 5 kilo chain.

Attachments

• ZO5j9Uu.jpg
    ZO5j9Uu.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 17

I didn't start the investment aspect of this ring, just corrected some wrong information. I was primarily talking with RB Astro. I couldn't care less about this ring or Billy's investments. If you follow the posts you will see that.