Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just bought myself a Rigel-2!

Earlier this morning I went ahead and bought a Rigel-2 for myself :) I was really debating whether to get a 589 pointer or a 594 to finish off my collection, and after reviewing some threads and spending hours on the decision decided to get a 594 :)

It should get here tomorrow, I opted for overnight shipping. That is if customs don't play with it tonight...... :pop: And I'll see about doing some pictures for you :)

-Alex

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yay. A 594 for your collection. :wave:
Enjoy it when it arrives. :beer:
Can't wait to see pics. :p

Last edited:
Yay. A 594 for your collection. :wave:
Enjoy it when it arrives. :beer:
Can't wait to see pics. :p

I can't wait either! This yellow is going to definitely be the center piece of my collection. Had to grab a yellow before the prices increased even more :eek:

-Alex

BobMc

Sounds great, overnight shipping, nice, hoping customs doesn't "play with it" Looking forward to the pictures. Enjoy your new addition. :)

Sounds great, overnight shipping, nice, hoping customs doesn't "play with it" Looking forward to the pictures. Enjoy your new addition. :)

Thanks Bob! Yeah, last time I tried to overnight ship something from LaserGlow in Canada it got stuck in customs and got it 1 day later :mad:

-Alex

That's great, Alex. I do have to say that your collection never carries any dust because you never seem to keep them long enough to do so. That is a very nice WL, but it is low in power because it is so difficult to produce. Especially in a pen. :D

Reactions: GSS
That's great, Alex. I do have to say that your collection never carries any dust because you never seem to keep them long enough to do so. That is a very nice WL, but it is low in power because it is so difficult to produce. Especially in a pen. :D

Ahhhhhhhhhh :pop: maybe lol. Yeah, 594 is amazing to get working in such a small host!

Gimme $465 and sure :D

-Alex

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Glad you did Alex. 594 is getting rare.
Paul, funny but true. Please keep it Alex. :p
Congratulations on hitting 25K! I'll sort your avatar out tomorrow. I've hit my daily rep limit so can't return yet. :whistle:

Last edited:
Glad you did Alex. 594 is getting rare.
Paul, funny but true. Please keep it Alex. :p
Congratulations on hitting 25K! I'll sort your avatar out tomorrow. I've hit my daily rep limit so can't return yet. :whistle:

Thanks, Curits. Your eyes are about as bad as mine are. He hasn't quite made it to 25K yet. :na:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lol, rereading my post does make it seem like I'm talking about Alex. :p Won't take long though. ;)
Anyway, no problem. :beer:

Last edited: