Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just a silly question

I have noticed the banner for CNI lasers, that the ones on the bench show an incredible bright and large beam. Was this picture modified to enhance the beam or is this the real thing. I also noticed Jayrobs lasers with the glass len mod picture also has an incredible bright and large beam. If this is what it will be I will purchase 3 of jayrobs 26% increased axi mods.
Thanks
:beer:

i can't speak for the cni photos, but jayrobs are not photo trickery. although there is some smoke/fog in the air.

The CNI photos may be retouched, but the fact is that laser beams are NOT inherently visible. So many people believe that laser beams should just magically be visible all on their own, but this is untrue. Regardless of power, a laser beam is invisible unless there are impurities in the air for the light to reflect from. No impurities, no beam.

The CNI photos at least use fog or smoke. They honestly look realistic enough that I'd believe they were not photoshop-enhanced, but like I said considerable fog or smoke for the pictures.

Or they could have done a little enhancing, who knows?

Awsome, well I know what my next purchase will be.

Hey ElektroFreak, Nice paint job on the R44:drool:

Tymtravler

^Thanks, but your praise should actually be directed towards the school that owns that heli. I'm just a student pilot currently..

I know what your talking about, from one rotor head to another, may all your days be CAVU.
Tymtravler