Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

June Full Kit Giveaway! Inquire within..

jakeGT

Okay, gonna retry this since last time I half arsed it.
Full kit giveaway. I am going to try to get a full 445 build kit donated, and will be given away to the winner at the end of June.

Donate $10 or more in the month of june, and you will be entered into the drawing for a full 445 build kit!

I now know how to get the list of donors for the month of june.

Now the only thing we need to do is collect donations.

Host/Heatsink- Coherent Light
Driver- tysonc
Battery- rocket689
Lens- jakeGT
Diode- rockers, Tonga, jcranmer
Aixiz Module- jakeGT

I will wait for replys to fill in the spots, but I already have a NJG-18 driver from tysonc, who donated it for aprils giveaway, but once again, I half arsed it. So were going to get everything squared away for the month of June.

Last edited:

Is the NJG-18 a boost driver? If so I'll throw in the host & heatsink which will require 3x10440s & 1x18500.

jakeGT

Yes, it can be run off of a single 3.7v li ion

Sounds good, I'll put you down!

And I'll donate a lens, and aixiz module, and tysonc already donated a njg!

I'll supply the battery. Coherent, you said 3 10440's or 1 18500? What driver is it gonna be, Tysonc? That'll denote what I'm going to donate. If it's a NJG-18, It'll be the 18500. I'm happy to help your 2nd attempt along, Jake :na: The forum needs it:beer:

Edit: Just read the post above...Doh

Last edited:

jakeGT

Yep, njg-18. I'll put you down for the battery rocket, thanks for your donation!

EDIT: EVERYBODY! ALL WE NEED IS A DIODE!!!! Maybe we can get 2 or 3 people to pitch in on a diode from DTR or daguin! hows about it??

Last edited:
When do these components need to be ready by? Actually, I was wondering if each donor was sending their contributions to the actual winner, or do we send them to you, Jake?

Oh, and :bumpit: :D

Come on people, we need to figure out the diode donation before it's too late like last time....

jakeGT

I would like to ask 5 people to each donate $10 for the diode, then this list would be complete. If I have to buy it myself, I will, solely for the sake of not ruining everybodys lives because my giveaway didn't pull through again. If anybody would like to donate $10 to me for the diode, please pm me. You can still enter to win if you have donated items, although I will not be able to enter.

Please everyone, help me make this possible. Just 5 people with $10 and we have this done deal, and ur shot at a free laser kit!

I don't want to be included in the June draw! Just seems weird to try and win My own Host/HS.:thinking:

jakeGT

Haha okay CL, no entry for you!

Come on people, let's get this diode. I will donate $10 of it. Now we need four more people to donate ten bucks and we have the full kit!

Time is ticking away!!! The month is now June.
It's not a full kit without a diode. :na:

:bumpit:

jakeGT

It's Now june everybody. So start making your donations! And can somebody link me the page to find out who all donated?

I have one person donating to the diode part of this so far. Come on people I need a few more donations for the diode!! If nobody else donates I'll use my M-140 diode. But I would really appreciate it if somebody would help out!

I would like to ask 5 people to each donate $10 for the diode, then this list would be complete. If I have to buy it myself, I will, solely for the sake of not ruining everybodys lives because my giveaway didn't pull through again. If anybody would like to donate $10 to me for the diode, please pm me. You can still enter to win if you have donated items, although I will not be able to enter.

Please everyone, help me make this possible. Just 5 people with $10 and we have this done deal, and ur shot at a free laser kit!

Is 10 towards your diode also an in to the list of donators?

jakeGT

Yep, rockers actually just donated ten dollars towards the diode so his name is going on the list, just need 4 more donors for the diode and this is ready to be built! Anybody who ia ready to send me their donated items may do so so I can get it built!

Just pm me for my addy

I will also donate a metal foil warning sticker of the winners choice if he or she wants:beer:

I think these threads due to their nature of supporting the forum for said month should be stickied.

jakeGT

I agree my friend

Anywho, qe need 4 more people to donate ten bucks again! I know we can do it. Come on now you guys a newbie with less than a week here is the only one to donate for the diode. YOu guys gonna get shown up?