Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Joker, how difficult is it to provide a real tracking number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey79

I'm not sure if you're dishonest, or genuinely that disorganized. Either way, this is completely unacceptable customer service.

Dec 7: I am told module has shipped.
Dec 14: First tracking number provided. Turns out to be for a package to another country.
Dec 24: Second tracking number. After many "in a few hours", "in the morning", type of emails. Tracking number is completely invalid.
Jan 19: Third tracking number. After many many more "in a few days" and "in a few hours" B.S. emails. Tracking number is for another a package to another country.
Jan 21: Fourth tracking number. I am told it will be trackable online next day (Jan 22). It's now Jan 29. As of today, there is no information available for the number.

So, when can I expect a REAL tracking number?

You can't. You will not get a working tracking number. It MIGHT decide to work once it gets to America (assuming that is where you are from).

You will get your laser. It will take forever. You will get horrible communication. It will be a long wait but you will get it. If it doesn't work he will fix it (if it is not user error).

Horrible Shipping, horrible communication, great business ethic otherwise though. Multiple attempts have been made to help him correct this issue. Multiple posts by him have been made promising a change is coming.

TL:DR - You will get it eventually, I have not seen any unresolved issues. Just ones that have taken an incredibly long time to resolve.

Reactions: GSS

GSS

Trend look at your post total, ring a bell?.....Joey just a little humor to calm a bit, yes very very frustrating

Last edited:
The lasers and accessories I sell, you get a working tracking number that day and you have your package in your hands 3 business days maximum. You usually receive it within 2 days. All of the many members that have bought from me here are 100% satisfied with the quality of the lasers/accessories, communication and delivery. I have invested the time, money and effort to make sure all of my sales are taken care of and completed swiftly.

In his defense I have to say that it is tough to ship halfway around the world and issues out of his control can arise. You have to decide if you want to pay a bit more and get lightning fast service, responses and delivery or not but then you might as you are now, have to wait months to get your item.

Tracking numbers show up usually within a few hours on the country's website. I have shipped from Germany, France, England and Poland and the packages were visible in all systems once the package had been handed in. If you print a postage label, but it hasnt shipped (as some do) you still have a notification such as: Pre-Shipment Info Sent to... /Ankündigung etc. Once the package has been physically handed in, you get something like: Acceptance/ Annahme etc

Often a package shipped from one country to another will have a delay in the updates once the packet has left the originating country and its in transit to the destination. Once in the foreign country it can also take time to update, so there maybe be no apparent movements, but the package is always visible in the system.:beer:

Last edited:
You have got a pic of the pack with the code on it. I can not do anything more than that Joey. This is your true code. Expect it to work within a few days. I have tried making go faster but it ain't.

It is about a replacement not a new laser.

:beer:

You can't. You will not get a working tracking number. It MIGHT decide to work once it gets to America (assuming that is where you are from).

You will get your laser. It will take forever. You will get horrible communication. It will be a long wait but you will get it. If it doesn't work he will fix it (if it is not user error).

Horrible Shipping, horrible communication, great business ethic otherwise though. Multiple attempts have been made to help him correct this issue. Multiple posts by him have been made promising a change is coming.

TL:DR - You will get it eventually, I have not seen any unresolved issues. Just ones that have taken an incredibly long time to resolve.

This is an old order. New orders are going faster. This order is really old. And this is about a replacement not a new laser.

I did hire someone. And I do make progress. Like I told everyone it takes time. But it does start to workout.

BTW : new deal for LPF members with minimum rep ( not new members , people that are here for sometime so we can trust them ). From now on , you can order a laser and pay after receiving it ! just pm me about what you need and we will arrange a order asap :beer:

This deal is also advertised on my main thread here : http://laserpointerforums.com/f75/s...pany-details-updates-92672-2.html#post1379290

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. He's sent me at least 6 tracking numbers all to the wrong places. He then recently sent me a photo of my box with the shipping number next to it saying it would take 4 days. That was two weeks ago. Total time since I've ordered is 6 months. Now he's saying if I don't receive it by sunday he'll refund me and stop trying. But hes offered a refund several times and never came through on it. Lost all confidence in SciFi lasers.

well things like this happens....sometimes packages got lost or delays due to various circumstances that is out of the seller control... even though sometimes cases like this happens...but joker will be there to resolve things....not many sellers are like that.(if a package got lost without insurance then tough luck)...and the joker is a busy man...he have to build 200+ lasers as mentioned before and answers a lot of emails...

Joker,may be you should have a structured business like:
Joker: CEO of Sci-fi laser/building laser.
Worker A: handles shipping...
Worker B: answer e-mails...
worker C: record orders with buyers name/address/shipping number/item that they bought.... so it will reduces a lot of the problem that you have had like.(shipping wrong product/wrong tracking number/shipping to wrong country...
-i know that you will have to pay your worker as well but the saying goes*as you keep your head above water,you will never drown* aka hiring more people will give you less profit but satisfying customer will come back for more and spread the words to other potential customer... *Just my 50 cents*

and heard that a caped crusader is after you Joker.....

Hey Arkshed and anybody else that wants to buy a laser or accessories,

The lasers and accessories I sell, you get a working tracking number that day and you have your package in your hands 3 business days maximum in the USA. You usually receive it within 2 days. All of the many members that have bought from me here are 100% satisfied with the quality of the lasers/accessories, communication and delivery. I have invested the time, money and effort to make sure all of my sales are taken care of and completed swiftly.

LC you don't need to keep advertising your lasers. You've done it once already, this is to resolve an issue with Joker's order, not a sale thread :yh:

-Alex

I'm in the same boat. He's sent me at least 6 tracking numbers all to the wrong places. He then recently sent me a photo of my box with the shipping number next to it saying it would take 4 days. That was two weeks ago. Total time since I've ordered is 6 months. Now he's saying if I don't receive it by sunday he'll refund me and stop trying. But hes offered a refund several times and never came through on it. Lost all confidence in SciFi lasers.

You can get a refund now. You told me you are still looking to get it. So we continue.

Again this is a old order. We had problems at those periods of time. Now it is better.

Again Tyler if you want a refund now. I will refund you now.

If you want to wait it is your choice not mine.

OK, I should not beat around the bush and drop hint's, I will instead come straight to the point.

I would feel a lot more confident if I was told that it's going to be weeks before I can get a working tracking number rather than be given a bunch of wrong numbers, it's the kind of thing people remember and they don't think well of it.

Last edited:
If I was new here and read all these threads, I would buy a laser from podo at Sanwu, that's not an attack, that's just the truth.

But I'm not new and I build my own everything pretty much and I get the best parts from DTR in 2 days flat, but if I was new here and looking for a ready made super quality laser at a great price......I know I would order from Sanwu after seeing all these threads.

:beer:

What you forget is that this is about a replacement. And again I am doing progress.

Did you bother to reply on the good reviews I am getting ? Nope. Because you care about the bad stuff. Which are being resolved anyway.

I am cool with feedback. Good or bad. But you are going over the line bud.

I am here to help afterall. I could have ran. Scam people. But I am not doing that.

So instead of being like that you can say some good stuff too or at least try to help. Or just do not do anything. I got your messages and I think you have made it clear that you do not like me.

No need to add such comments all the time. This is called spamming.

Last edited:
If I do what I am paid to do I don't get a pat on the head for it every time I do the job that I was paid to do.

But when we mess something up and worse yet give dead end info that looks like we are stalling for time, well that leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths and they want to spit it out, so I spit out some words because the repeated spam inflicted upon my eyes that a member/seller here is possibly giving people the run around invokes a response, you earned the critique, try to make something good out of it, people don't like being jerked around with bogus/wrong tracking numbers, most would rather be told it's going to take several weeks to sort out....and that is good solid advise, not spam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.