Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

JLasers - September 2024 Giveaway

I thought you were out of business with everyone saying they've been waiting months to receive their orders but now you're just giving them away. Neat.

I thought you were out of business with everyone saying they've been waiting months to receive their orders but now you're just giving them away. Neat.
On the contrary. I'm getting too many sales, I can't keep up by myself anymore. I'm getting orders out as fast as I can with the limited time I have, as I have a young toddler to take care of part time

This unit was custom built last month for a customer that changed their mind, and since I don't sell this unit on my website, thought it would be nice to give it away

But I understand the frustration. I would be upset too if my order took weeks. Just remember I am only one man, taking care of hundreds of hand-made units each month.

At least It's well written on my website when ordering that there are weeks of lead time

Last edited:
On the contrary. I'm getting too many sales, I can't keep up by myself anymore. I'm getting orders out as fast as I can with the limited time I have, as I have a young toddler to take care of during the week and no babysitter

This unit was custom built last month for a customer that changed their mind, and since I don't sell this unit on my website, thought it would be nice to give it away

But I understand the frustration. I would be upset too if my order took weeks. Just remember I am only one man, taking care of hundreds of hand-made units each month
Sounds like you should be rich and afford baby sitter no?

It was a joke
It's not about the money, babysitters are impossible to find, there are year-long waiting lists where I live
I try my best with what I've got.. I try to make quality products, and quality takes time
At least I am transparent on my website that there are weeks of lead-time when ordering, and offer refunds no questions asked
So, there's that

It was a joke
It's not about the money, babysitters are impossible to find, there are year-long waiting lists where I live
I try my best with what I've got.. I try to make quality products, and quality takes time
At least I am transparent on my website that there are weeks of lead-time when ordering, and offer refunds no questions asked
So, there's that
using kids as an excuse is piss poor imo certainly not quality

Back