Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

JLasers - September 2024 Giveaway

Holy cow I didn't mean to offend anyone, just a silly handle I've used online since middle school (I'm 36 now). I assumed most people on this site were adults as well so I wouldn't run the risk of offending anyone... If it seriously bothers people (for some bizarre reason) i will gladly pick something that doesn't cause such discomfort
Do it without the insult. You chose the name not us.

EDIT: And now we gotta put up with it for a month. Real nice. Way to go. 36 years old and still hasn't grown up. Lovely...
I should ban the account and have you make a new one.

Last edited:

EDIT: And now we gotta put up with it for a month. Real nice. Way to go. 36 years old and still hasn't grown up. Lovely...

Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown man I'm sorry to have put you in such a difficult position. Your authority is obviously derived from a lifestyle of respectable decisions and stoic demeanor. Again my deepest apologies for the horrible situation I've put you in I trust your judgement will be swift and stern.

Back